Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 783226 times)

Tried working without anti-aliasing in after effects for the first time; not as painful as I thought it would be.
yeah i did the same thing with this vid: https://youtu.be/UYAVctjNQsA
its not really as difficult as it may seem to be at first

doesnt after effects cost like 30,000 dollars where did u get all that moneyt

Desktop GUI of the aforementioned fictitious OS. My boner for pixel dithering in full effect here, using only four colors: black, white, light blue, and dark blue.
(Obligatory background waifu not mine, stolen from this tumblr user purely for placeholder purposes)

doesnt after effects cost like 30,000 dollars where did u get all that moneyt
discounted student licensing my man

whoa that os looks nice

what if it

e x i s t e d ?

post anything bart related again i dare you i double dare you motherforgeter post bart one more god damn time

there's this lost media game called "Super Mario Fighters" which is essentially a mugen clone with a bunch of mario characters and obscure references. in around 2011 or 2012 the game was getting a lot of attention but the creator fell into hiding and didn't show up for over 3 or 4 years just to upload ssb4 gameplay, never speaking about the game again. there's a site in japanese gibberish that has info on the game and a broken download link due to the original site for downloading being completely gone, and a video or two and then some showing 50 seconds of gameplay at best, so the game is a lost cause. due to it being one of my favorite pieces of lost media, me and a friend made this to tribute. godspeed

minor crypt of the Necrodancer sprite edit

spooky ghost fire sword thing

shiny metal
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 11:24:41 AM by TableSalt »

Table are you working on a Terraria mod?

Table are you working on a Terraria mod?
yes but im probably not going to release it for a few lifetimes

here's my friends mario next to my wario

i'm sorry dude but those colors are eye-meltingly atrocious, both on your wario and your friend's mario.
please learn some color theory, or look at some existing palettes and figure out how those work.
here's a helpful video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2fZdGZKP1k