Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 783437 times)

Laaaame

he's just a bomb-loving bomb-making bomb-throwing bomb-special interestist combat robot, did you expect him to have the ability to change into a giant transformer guy?

What about a bomberman costume?

Try taking some ideas from Kirby.

I'm working on a SPAS-12.

I might work on an extendable stock later, any other ideas for additions?

your spas 12 has no room for the user to prep a shell for firing (hard to explain)

your spas 12 has no room for the user to prep a shell for firing (hard to explain)

Well I was going off of a google search image so proportioning is gonna be weird.

Please try your best to explain :v

I think it's the part of the gun that you rooster.

I'm not a 1337 pro at guns, but it looks like there are two places to load a shell.

yeah this
The bottom part after loading shells you pull back and then forward

Well I was going off of a google search image so proportioning is gonna be weird.

Please try your best to explain :v
I'm on an ipad so I can't copy paste images
sorry :c

Ah, I'll work on it a bit more then

never seen a spas-12 irl so it was kinda hard to go off of one image

I checked out an image of a SPAS and it seems like the part-of-the-gun-you-rooster goes back over the base, so I think you drew it right. That's why it has a slight curve.

Ah, I'll work on it a bit more then

never seen a spas-12 irl so it was kinda hard to go off of one image
here's the best I can find of a spas

I checked out an image of a SPAS and it seems like the part-of-the-gun-you-rooster goes back over the base, so I think you drew it right. That's why it has a slight curve.

Oh :c

Here's what I edited tho

Looks cool!

Now give it grip, laser sights, a scope, a silencer, a stock, a cupholder, and HBO on demand. Best gun.