blockland forums THE RPG

Author Topic: blockland forums THE RPG  (Read 11254 times)

Please do these 2 if you wish to stay on the forums and NOT have to waste $20 every time you're banned.
I NEED some characters for the project, so, how bout you?

*comedy couldn't top it!

*hellhound facepalmed

*superslyx got pissed!

*comedy couldn't top it!

*hellhound facepalmed

*superslyx got pissed!
you're worse than lord tony

at least i could bear to be around him for up to five minutes.

you're worse than lord tony

at least i could bear to be around him for up to five minutes.

Lord Tony had at least half a brain.

abelboto released his porky bots! PORKY 87U35PY flashed research! your **** solidified! PORKY 404 wasn't found! PORKY 707 flashed his trollface! This made you angry! PORKY N39471V3 suddenly became powerful and postive! you backed off. PORKY 0C7490N4PU5 fired his lazor! Your Counters reflected it! Mortal damage to all enemies! It had no visible effect on PORKY N0RR15!

I belive I can sum this up with a MII

nope, its as good as this:

cnai b mane charcter

abelboto released his porky bots! PORKY 87U35PY flashed research! your **** solidified! PORKY 404 wasn't found! PORKY 707 flashed his trollface! This made you angry! PORKY N39471V3 suddenly became powerful and postive! you backed off. PORKY 0C7490N4PU5 fired his lazor! Your Counters reflected it! Mortal damage to all enemies! It had no visible effect on PORKY N0RR15!
This is really all I have to say about what you just did.

cnai b mane charcter
i don't know, i need a few people to approve with that, but i thought of having xxxxkill as it, since he/she kicked my ass many times, just sayin

i don't know, i need a few people to approve with that, but i thought of having xxxxkill as it, since he/she kicked my ass many times, just sayin
Please, take your gay little roleplays somewhere else

This is starting to get really annoying.

She.
But I shall have no part of it
Mainly because I'm too busy dancing.
Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh

NEW ENEMY

Name - Gaiboi

Move(s) - Gay buttseck

Theme - Peaceful

Extra - Super Gay and looks ugly. V