Author Topic: Cartoon Planet - Arrow in the knee  (Read 1143 times)

I love Cartoon Network. I was watching Cartoon Planet and it had Zorak with an arrow in his knee while he was talking to Brak about a video game. I don't like the meme, but I like how CN was cool enough to put a joke from Skyrim in one of their cartoons.

Along with this, I had the same reaction when CN put a Portal reference in Chowder.

for reals, I don't understand what makes some people so piss mad to see memes outside of the internet
I understand if it's one that is/was annoying on the internet, but otherwise...

like MAD
that "ThunderLOLcats"
that was absolutely horrid, in every way imaginable

for reals, I don't understand what makes some people so piss mad to see memes outside of the internet
I understand if it's one that is/was annoying on the internet, but otherwise...

So there's Captain cigaretteola at school here

he always goes

"One does not simply [insert very simple task here]"

I don't know what's worse, the fact that he repeats it like a loving broken record, the fact that he's saying it wrong, or the fact that it's a stuffty meme in the first place

Heh, 'stuffty meme'

how redundant

no that's a stupid thing to say

I kinda like memes actually

Although in the subject of Mad, I did like Criminal Minecraft. It was actually very well researched
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:18:08 PM by Mr. Jelly »

back when memes weren't frowned upon~
oh what has happened

Back when MADTV was funny.. and cartoon network wasn't full of unfunny skits..

Back when MADTV was funny..
I don't even consider them the same
MADtv was funny to me, when I did see it
CN's MAD is not funny
at all

I don't even consider them the same
MADtv was funny to me, when I did see it
CN's MAD is not funny
at all
Wait... is MADtv still aired?  I thought CN bought the rights and trademark from them?

Wait... is MADtv still aired?  I thought CN bought the rights and trademark from them?
no, I mean like
multiple years ago

no, I mean like
multiple years ago
Yeah I missed basically all of the skits from that show.
CN's perception of MADtv is quite awful if they were trying to recreate it..

MADtv, if I recall correctly, is not affiliated with MAD Magazine. It was canceled about 4 years ago.

MAD Magazine executives contacted CN in interest of making a show; CN accepted, and here we are.

MADtv was based on the humor of the magazine, but otherwise I don't think they related