Author Topic: SkateBoard Park Bricks  (Read 4389 times)

I just pop out of my head idea. I want make skateboard park bricks, which you can build it then ride on the skateboard and do your things! I will post the pictures give me idea to design the model into BLB format brick.

nice deisign of these! I not want copy thier model, I perfer design my own models.

Idea lego model-

Feel free Discuss and share our feedback.  Do not make negative posts, please Thank you.

This would be really fun.  It reminds me of some of the maps TBSki made with ramp bricks.

We would have to wait until updated vehicle collision though.

Sweet can't wait.

Cool Furling, this would be cool to have in blockland.

No I meant for them to be terrain bricks used in Ghost's pack.
Could be used for ancient ruins and monuments, not just for skateboard builds.
If you are going to create this, at least make general smooth ramps and boolean corners that will go great with any build, don't limit it to skateboard parks is all i'm saying.

No I meant for them to be terrain bricks used in Ghost's pack.
Could be used for ancient ruins and monuments, not just for skateboard builds.
If you are going to create this, at least make general smooth ramps and boolean corners that will go great with any build, don't limit it to skateboard parks is all i'm saying.
Welcome back! Hello Hydralisk!

Can't wait! sounds like I wont have to use boring old ramps that look like roof tiles anymore.

Welcome back! Hello Hydralisk!
Hello Furling.  I've noticed you're getting better with sentence structure, good job! :)

Nice idea.

You could do it like the terrain bricks are done. In fact some of those could already be used to create part of the skate park. Gonna be a challenge getting the collision perfect, but its worth a shot.

I can see many other uses for a brickpack like this

This would be perfect with terrain bricks due to the fact that the terrain bricks weren't rounded off... the problem with terrain bricks and vehicles was if you hit a ramp with a low to the ground vehicle it either got stuck or flew through it.

I using milkshape, I've switched to blender use. I will learn use blender for while until improvement model. I will start model for this. Wish me luck.

This my first blender model look awful, lol. I want show you the picture below.