Author Topic: Spheric 3d Model Texture differs in-game  (Read 1171 times)

I made a basketball vehicle, but as you will see, the bottom is all black, and the textures vary.

I use Milkshape if you didn't notice.

The question is: How would i make this look the same as it is on milkshape as it is in-game?
(forgot to insert the question :c)

You need to use UV textures and it seems MilkShape uses generated coordinates. I already made a basketball anyways: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=192625.msg5171139#msg5171139

I don't care about your basketball. I want to know how to get this to work. We need a more round basketball.

That thing has 4k triangles. You sir, are insane.

I agree with demian, (IMO his looks better anyway). But, someone should still help uxie with his problem

I might reduce later, I just wanted to try something. This isnt about how loving high poly the model is, get on topic. Why is mapping on milkshape not working.

Google MilkShape UV mapping.

I'm not sure if its UV mapping, I think milkshape just doesn't allow uv mapping for torque engines.

Demain do you use blender? If that's the case I'm forgeted up for not learning enough of blender.

Ok screw that :( just tried using blender. Demain would you mind giving me your basketball model? This was all for Elm's basketball gamemode after all.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:00:25 AM by Uxie »