Poll

O.O

You're going to die
4 (13.8%)
Chill, it was just your imagination.
7 (24.1%)
Dude, I believe you.
0 (0%)
I have no comment on this matter, BACK TO WORK.
2 (6.9%)
You're crazy. Call the popo!
3 (10.3%)
I'm a british person, suck a richard! HO HO HO HO
13 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Do I live in the Portal universe?  (Read 1042 times)

Well I was out today helping my grandpa with some plumbing work and I hear this.
SPAAAAAAACE
and it sounded just  like,

I am not kidding, do you think it was my imagination? Am I going crazy? Or do you believe me?

Did you get into Kilsers and Beachbums stash again?

Did you get into Kilsers and Beachbums stash again?

Well, we were around a lot of glue.

FYI, Portal is part of the Half-Life universe.

When I get extremely tired I start hearing people talking in the night. Whole conversations about gibberish.

It could be tiredness.

When I get extremely tired I start hearing people talking in the night. Whole conversations about gibberish.

It could be tiredness.
Yeah I was woken up extremely early when I went to bed at 3 last night. Woke up about 8.

I used to hear sounds at night real bad. What was freaky is when it happened when I was wide awake..

I used to hear sounds at night real bad. What was freaky is when it happened when I was wide awake..

I had the same thing happen to me too. I heard like a ferocious roar, and I never looked back because bad things happen when you look back.

FYI, Portal is part of the Half-Life universe.
in The Final Hours of Portal 2, even valve themselves said portal universe isn't in half-life's and even more they were trying to separate any relation between the two as much as possible

Valve has done bullstuff like that before. Also, Valve themselves mention Black mesa repeatedly in the portal series, therefore they are in the same universe.

There is only one way to find out for sure, do some science

in The Final Hours of Portal 2, even valve themselves said portal universe isn't in half-life's and even more they were trying to separate any relation between the two as much as possible

The Wikipedia page is wrong then.
But what about the Borialis?