Author Topic: Is my pc good for gaming or not?  (Read 1547 times)

my pc has 8GB, lol owned.

unless you have 8 graphics cards then nope

I use this website a lot. It really helps me before I buy games.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
that thing isn't accurate

Of what

Mine has 8GB of RAM so that's not special at all really. It's pretty mainstream for gaming computers.

unless you have 8 graphics cards then nope
how much dedicated memory your GPU has is unrelated to how much regular RAM your computer has

I think

bich plz i got mer than u!

Out of all seriousness I got 1GB.
Like a boss!

how much dedicated memory your GPU has is unrelated to how much regular RAM your computer has

I think
917 RAM, ohhh owned still.

forget you, mondays, I have 512 MB DDR2 RAM. Beat that(on a computer that you use daily).

I have 2gbs in a mac.  Lol on windows 7 but I can still get 200-300 fps on bl but my mac is 4 years old so I have put a lot of use on it editing photos and video.

bich plz i got mer than u!

Out of all seriousness I got 1GB.
Like a boss!
2gb
LIK A BOSARO

Way to much unneeded information was given xD

It's meh. Basic games. Nothing even close to fancy however.

my dad's computer has a GeForce 6150 and 4GB RAM
so it's better than yours, but barely

the computer I'm using right now has an old Intel integrated chipset and <2GB RAM ;~;
Your dad's computer is practically on par.  The 6100 and 6150 are both integrated and practically equal, the improvements of the 6150 versus the 6100 are so miniscule it's not even worth calling them different.  4GB RAM, sure it's better by a bit.

that thing isn't accurate
How so?  It's pretty accurate.

Depends, do you like playing games at 8 fps?

You could run pre-2004 games decently. You couldn't play any new games though unless you want stuffty FPS. Why are you running Vista on that dinosaur?