Author Topic: quad on the model.  (Read 1573 times)

How I can make quad on the model, I using milkshape? Anybody can guide explain about quad? help me, please?

What is quad?

Are you referring to faces? If so you can't, milkshape only uses tris

yes, quad face on the model.

Put two triangles together

magic

Put two triangles together

magic
explain more, please. when I want create ball somthing like that.

The program does it for you. It isn't rocket science, in fact, it's incredibly simple.

The program does it for you. It isn't rocket science, in fact, it's incredibly simple.
something have youtube tutorail like that?

something have youtube tutorail like that?

I do believe no one gets what you are saying. You want to use quads instead of tris, right? Because you can't, milkshape only allows tris.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:03:44 AM by Aware »

I do believe no one gets what you are saying. You want to use quads instead of tris, right? Because you can't, milkshape only allows tris.
You are really annoying to me, becuase you keep say I can't make anything....
But Extrude knew how make quad face on the model. he made this

As for you don't know about quad either script. If you not know about them then don't post it. Let someone do it help to me.
Please Do not post at any my threads. Do favor don't. becuase you are annoying to me a little.

The left one is called icosphere, the right one is UV sphere. I assume MilkShape has an option to add primitives such as these.

Furling, they all are giving you correct information. Just like he said, click Sphere. The bad one in that picture was Geosphere. You post these help topics but it's like you don't even to listen to the help you recieve.

Furling, they all are giving you correct information. Just like he said, click Sphere. The bad one in that picture was Geosphere. You post these help topics but it's like you don't even to listen to the help you recieve.
I agree

I never said YOU can't do anything, I said MILKSHAPE can't support quads, it only supports tris.

And if you would look at my picture, you would know how to make the sphere you want. Don't say I am not helping, because I am, you just don't understand.

Hey guys, I am really upset about this. I did reseach about BLB format required have quad face on the model, Destiny/Zack0Wack0 explained his old quote
That's exported with triangles, so you have to work with the texture co-ords manually or remove the triangles. Dunno how many times I have to say this, you need to export with quads because that's how BLB files work. If there's issue with models being exported with quads not working, then I can fix that. Otherwise it's not my issue if models exported with triangles don't look how you wanted.
at old thread at http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173629.90I not have explain to you guy for everything. That why I ask someone teach me how make quad face on the model at milkshape. If I make sphere model come with triangles will look like this mini tree bottom picture.
Wrong triangles faces, Required have quad face on the model as Destiny/Zack0Wack0 did explained.

How many times must this be repeated.
Milkshape does not support quads, it can not, and will not ever support quads. If you must use quads, use Blender.