Author Topic: "Iban" or "ivan" what happened to him?  (Read 3628 times)

I don't care how much you guys mock him, his new CityRPG mod was brilliant and the forum bitch and moaned its way out of a good thing.

Now cityRPGs will always be a stuff mixture of half-baked mods and inconsistent features.

I have his steam account but I'm not disclosing it.

Prrreeetttyy sure the reason he changed his username was that he is leaving the Blockland community permanently.

I don't care how much you guys mock him, his new CityRPG mod was brilliant and the forum bitch and moaned its way out of a good thing.
/agree

I'm trying to mock his mayor mod, but I'm no where close to finished.

didn't he tell tony that he was glad his cat died?

Now cityRPGs will always be a stuff mixture of half-baked mods and inconsistent features.

Good thing there's only one CityRP, and it's done right.

Iban's Trench CTF. 2 bases + 2 outer routes to each flag + one simple bridge with lava below in the middle + classic weapons = great server
^^
Very first server I joined.

Anyways, last time I saw him was on some City RP a couple months ago.

narcissistic aren't we

Only thing I have against him is that he hosted a Zombie server, spammed for attention about an image of him drinking light beer and calling himself an alcoholic.

admittedly he was an idiot sometimes but in his coding threads he was perfectly sensible and businesslike.

Your mod sucked. And I'm pretty sure its been fragmented into hundreds of stuffty versions, like some kind of washed up buggy Linux distro.

He's good at his scripting.
However he scares me at almost every single point he can.

admittedly he was an idiot sometimes but in his coding threads he was perfectly sensible and businesslike.
This is his best quality, in my opinion.

This is his best quality, in my opinion.
Well in a comparative fashion it is indeed his best quality.

Your mod sucked. And I'm pretty sure its been fragmented into hundreds of stuffty versions, like some kind of washed up buggy Linux distro.

My mod didn't suck. It was heavily implied that you need a properly moderated and administrated server in order to run a successful game.

My mod didn't suck. It was heavily implied that you need a properly moderated and administrated server in order to run a successful game.
Not many servers can afford that luxury, hmmm?