Author Topic: Why isn't there a Blockland convention of some sort?  (Read 5126 times)

I'D MAKE SURE TO KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
orlynao

Now that is something that would be interesting to see, but also at the same time not wanting to happen.
Tony sees Stocking and then he whips out his rooster to rape stocking violently (He attached spikes to his richard with superglue). Then when people try to stop him, he'll transform into iban and burn the place, and everybody in it, to ashes. He then continues to rape stocking until only her upper torso is left. and the police will come and he'll whip out the MLP rage grenade.
Not very interesting.

I understand if you have to rape me first. Please.

of course, that's common manners.

of course, that's common manners.
Hey
Hey guys what if
Listen to me you binge a stuffs
what if
maybe we
we have an orgy

Hey
Hey guys what if
Listen to me you binge a stuffs
what if
maybe we
we have an orgy

Tony sees Stocking and then he whips out his rooster to rape stocking violently (He attached spikes to his richard with superglue). Then when people try to stop him, he'll transform into iban and burn the place, and everybody in it, to ashes. He then continues to rape stocking until only her upper torso is left. and the police will come and he'll whip out the MLP rage grenade.
Not very interesting.
Well of course there are other things that could happen between them, but that is one that would most likely happen.

Well of course there are other things that could happen between them, but that is one that would most likely happen.
Well I forgot the insulting and butthurt between the two before that. And the "white knights". And the "Pro-Tonster". And then Tony randomly bursts out against anime and ponies. And then the wailings of a thousand.

No one wants to see me?
:C

No one wants to see me?
:C
I'll be sure to kill you first.

I would go, but wouldn't say what my IGN is.

Stocking
Damn, I completely forgot about that chick.  lol LT and her together would be so funny

If your going, bring the hardest suit of armor, the most steadfast shield, A swift steed, and The largest carrot you can find.
We're going jousting.

Damn, I completely forgot about that chick.  lol LT and her together would be so funny
Not very interesting.

If Badspot showed up he would get raped