Author Topic: Why isn't there a Blockland convention of some sort?  (Read 5205 times)

May the power of pikachu guide you.

It's Buddha damn you. With his Cosmic ring piece, We can call forth such puppets that deserve rape.
Mainly, The scout, The L4D1 Survivors and Master chef. After they've been raped, We can use our rape-fu
and kung-forget-yo-ass to beat Barney "the plot hole mother forgeter" Calhoun, causing him to rip a plot hole
in the space time continuum, that allows us to travel to our goal of total cigarette domination.

It's Buddha damn you. With his Cosmic ring piece, We can call forth such puppets that deserve rape.
Mainly, The scout, The L4D1 Survivors and Master chef. After they've been raped, We can use our rape-fu
and kung-forget-yo-ass to beat Barney "the plot hole mother forgeter" Calhoun, amking him rip
a plot hole that allows us to travel to our goal of total cigarette domination.
From there we can proceed to lead our invading force of erathian manwhores to the gay streets of cigarette city. After that we shall order a tactical carrot drop, where we prod a million carrots on queer pallace to destroy Gha(y)ndi. Once Gha(y)ndi is destroyed the only cigarettes left to conquer are the lesbos.

I'm not gay though.

From there we can proceed to lead our invading force of erathian manwhores to the gay streets of cigarette city. After that we shall order a tactical carrot drop, where we prod a million carrots on queer pallace to destroy Gha(y)ndi. Once Gha(y)ndi is destroyed the only cigarettes left to conquer are the lesbos.

I'm not gay though.

Why are we destroying the cigarettes? They're our allies! It's the lesbians and Hetroloveuals that we must defeat!

Why are we destroying the cigarettes? They're our allies! It's the lesbians and Hetroloveuals that we must defeat!
This confuses me.
I quit being president of this Blockland convention, and I pass the honor to you.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA

This confuses me.
I quit being president of this Blockland convention, and I pass the honor to you.

I'll explain it really simple.

We make barney cause a plothole, We go through it and rape the leader of the hetroloveuals to death in the star fish with the last NASA rocket left after our semen coated Homo jihads.

I'll explain it really simple.

We make barney cause a plothole, We go through it and rape the leader of the hetroloveuals to death in the star fish with the last NASA rocket left after our semen coated Homo jihads.
But father I don't want richards.

But father I don't want richards.

THEN forget EVERYTHING

THEN forget EVERYTHING

Wait-- How did you even father me if you enjoyed roosters?

Wait-- How did you even father me if you enjoyed roosters?
This'll explain everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI1U0OI4nJI

I think it's because everyone is spread all over the world
Besides, what is there to do? Blockland is a small indie game with little publicity. No popular youtubers know about it, so there will be small turnouts. People range from America to Europe to (probably) Japan. Most of these people may not be able to go and many others have left the community. I think conventions for a single game are stupid. Minecon is a prime example.

I think it's because everyone is spread all over the world
Besides, what is there to do? Blockland is a small indie game with little publicity. No popular youtubers know about it, so there will be small turnouts. People range from America to Europe to (probably) Japan. Most of these people may not be able to go and many others have left the community. I think conventions for a single game are stupid. Minecon is a prime example.
djy1991

djy1991
Never heard of him
besides, he has only made a few videos, most of which are quite old

You've never heard of him...
Except for the part where you've heard of him...