Author Topic: Castle house - not finished-  (Read 2083 times)

this isn't nearly completed, maybe like 10% done. Anyway, alot of people saw this so i dont want it stolen so i post it here.

Thank you to Trueno who built that amazing round staircase in the second picture.

Looks like it's shaping up great, Dios!

The first shot doesn't show enough, could you get some better screens? But it locks like it will be good.

lol adio, yes its you  :cookieMonster:

Anyway, I would get more shots, but thats about all there is to see at the moment like i said its about 10% complete. So the only windows and stuff are on the front. I will be making updates as time goes on, but I can tell so far this build will be a little harder because of shape and roof and im just very tired. lol

Dios always has the best windows. Looking grood....great and good.

Dios always has the best windows. Looking grood....great and good.

ya but i call them his snake windows. Just becuase he's my friend lol Good job dios.

Ok so far i've just started to get the roof together, just thought you would like to see it.

Wow nice Dios, you never cease to amaze me as a great builder =D

Ok I believe i got all the roof on, but i might change some things with the round parts, just so they dont cut off.

It looks alot bigger in the screen shot then it does when you view it in the server. In the server it looks real small, but great job so far.

you really think so? This thing is huge in the server.