"FBI thorp" Kid who thinks he is a bot.

Author Topic: "FBI thorp" Kid who thinks he is a bot.  (Read 5253 times)

I was on a freebuild server when all of a sudden this kid joins with some kind of automated building tool. Seeing "FBI" in his name I already thought "kid". Hilarity ensures when I troll him.

Hilarity ensures when I troll him.
Admitting to trolling, even ingame, can get you a forum ban. But it doesn't seem like you trolled him at all, it seems like YOU were the on being trolled. Its just some kid thinking hes funny using buildbot.

wna join  game cube

On topic:

It makes you look stupid for saying "Taking pictures for drama."  Makes you seem like you have nothing better to do to be straight forward.

TACTICAL BAN INBOUND

stuff no edit, I forgot that he said he trolled him at the top, ignore my nightly stupidity when I am tired.

admittance of trolling.

didn't even rustle my jimmies

enjoy the ban, one less cunt to deal with

-Hilarity ensures when I troll him.-

Uh.. Troll admittance?

You people jump around more than a Minecraft chicke  coop. Calm the forget down. I meant to say he trolled me, no I trolled him.

You people jump around more than a Minecraft chicke  coop. Calm the forget down. I meant to say he trolled me, no I trolled him.

typoed "not" there. damn this tablet touchscreen sucks as

Oh sure. Nice backup story.

I meant to say he trolled me, no I trolled him.
>cannot comprehend statement "reasoning against admiittance to trolling"
>force shutting down

>cannot comprehend statement "reasoning against admiittance to trolling"
>force shutting down

Don't bame me. Typing on an android tablet is fycking hard.

didn't even rustle my jimmies

enjoy the ban, one less cunt to deal with
Feep, ive heard of your trolling and other stuff. And please dont troll this one. I really dont want to have to deal with you anymore.