Author Topic: "FBI thorp" Kid who thinks he is a bot.  (Read 5254 times)

To me it just seems like a kid having some fun until you came along and started trolling him.
;-;

To me it just seems like a kid having some fun until you came along and started trolling him.
Obviously you didn't read anything in the op or are just trying to see like one of the cool kids, FBI never trolled him in any way. Ever.

I'm gonna be
THE BEST

I could not breathe right there I was laughing my ass off.

Obviously you didn't read anything in the op or are just trying to see like one of the cool kids, FBI never trolled him in any way. Ever.
I think he was referring to 1997fliberderwhatshisname over there, not FBI.

Obviously you misunderstood who I was refering too.

Obviously you misunderstood who I was refering too.
I mixed up the names and put FBI instead of 1997.
My point still stands, you obviously didn't read anything in the op beyond the first sentence.

My point still stands, you obviously didn't read anything in the op beyond the first sentence.
he admitted to trolling him. that's solid evidence.

It's not like we tortured a fake admittance out of him.

he admitted to trolling him. that's solid evidence.

It's not like we tortured a fake admittance out of him.
I don't think its ban worthy seeing as op obviously doesn't know what trolling is, he seems to just be mixing up his words. I don't know why he would admit to it if he didn't even do anything.

I don't think its ban worthy seeing as op obviously doesn't know what trolling is, he seems to just be mixing up his words. I don't know why he would admit to it if he didn't even do anything.
hmm I guess...

I like your idea of leniency, but I still think he's getting banned.

Quote from: FBI Thorp
[6:06 P.M]FBI thorp: WARNING: this is a warning bot i will now warn you about the server. FBI thorp can fix servers in multiple ways by console EVAL and many other things if you see this then he is configuring or fixing a server, thank you.

hmm I guess...

I like your idea of leniency, but I still think he's getting banned.

German is my native language, not English. At the time I thought trolling meant something else.

German is my native language, not English. At the time I thought trolling meant something else.
trolling isn't an english word, nor is it german, vietnamese, latin, french, spanish, chinese, korean, japanese, himalayan, indian, african, arabic, or russian.

it isn't a word at all.

trolling isn't an english word, nor is it german, vietnamese, latin, french, spanish, chinese, korean, japanese, himalayan, indian, african, arabic, or russian.

it isn't a word at all.
It's a slang term.

Trolling is used on the Internet commonly as a slang for meaning "Doing negative things purposely for getting bad attention".

Um... I did... Lol

I did read the entire thing. Just because I don't think a kid is an idiot for pretending g to be a boy doesn't mean I'm assuming and/or not reading the post