Author Topic: Blockhead36001  (Read 18892 times)

kochieboy, eussorus, and supersylox are all mean scrubs.

Awwww... did someone piss in your wheaties?

You're a mean scrub.
What is this 'scrub' you speak of?
Are people still using that as an insult these days?
Wow Lololol

I guess I need to expand my insult dictionary???
it's not so much that as I wasn't aware people ever used the word scrub seriously

it's not so much that as I wasn't aware people ever used the word scrub seriously
Exactly.
 ^ This man knows what he is talking about.

I don't even know what it means, I just thought it sounded funny.

Haha! Oh wow!

custard 101

What is this 'scrub' you speak of?
Are people still using that as an insult these days?
Wow Lololol

precisely, I think it sits under a humorous insult that can be used with sarcasm or w/e but has the same meaning as a friend (person wise).

:p

Seriously, do you know how pathetic you sound right now. You use an insult without knowing its meaning.

Pathetic, really pathetic.

Seriously, do you know how pathetic you sound right now. You use an insult without knowing its meaning.

it's just a forum dude, calm down. I've been around for three years.

I'm sorry I offended you by calling you a mean scrub.

Really you, hot-headed moron, my heart is not in it?

I do say, this is quite thrilling!

your attempts at inciting argument are either extremely transparent or insincere.

although it is pathetic that he called you a 'mean scrub', you still are overreacting.

precisely, I think it sits under a humorous insult that can be used with sarcasm or w/e but has the same meaning as a friend (person wise).
It's almost like the word "noob", but it isn't that humorous, just annoying.
Scrub is still used but has lost all meaning because it is as overused as noob is.

it's just a forum dude, calm down. I've been around for three years.

I'm sorry I offended you by calling you a mean scrub.

I've been here for four, so don't start bragging.

your attempts at inciting argument are either extremely transparent or insincere.

Don't play that card.

although it is pathetic that he called you a 'mean scrub', you still are overreacting.

Seriously... seriously. I'm just pointing out how pathetic his attempts at insulting were.