Author Topic: Playing At School?  (Read 1783 times)

I know you aren't allowed to share your key, which shows up when a different IP is using it, but when I get all my work done I'm allowed to play Blockland. Which is obviously off the schools internet, which has a different IP. Will I get my key revoked?

That's kinda my question too, I'm spending the week with my grandparents and I'm kinda scared to use my key on their computer :p

I've done it at my grandparents before

I've played at school before, no problems.
Just make sure to put it back to demo though.

I've done it at my grandparents before

Out of context, this could be hilarious.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:21:06 AM by Electrk »

Just make sure nobody else obtains the key. And remove the key.dat afterwards.

The IP changes are only suspicious when you start jumping between really large distances.

If you're the only one using it and there's only one online at a time it's perfectly fine.

Since it is on this topic, what if I played from a 4g card in which the ip changes each time. Would that be bad?

If you're the only one using it and there's only one online at a time it's perfectly fine.

and then, a wild little brother appears and plays blockland on your computer

Well, you need to use your key to get into Blockland (Unless you want to play the demo), so people can probably steal your key, and maybe even change it to a fake key to sort of "delete" your key.

Well, you need to use your key to get into Blockland (Unless you want to play the demo), so people can probably steal your key, and maybe even change it to a fake key to sort of "delete" your key.
You can't change your key.

I've played on my Dad's laptop in Spain before. What is the problem?

LOL
Well, you need to use your key to get into Blockland (Unless you want to play the demo)
Yes
so people can probably steal your key
You can't steal a key like that
and maybe even change it to a fake key
OH MY GOD SOMEONE CHANGED IT *re-enters key*
sort of "delete" your key.
Only Badspot can do that

Don't post if you don't know anything

I play from several different locations.