Badspot's Dev Server

Author Topic: Badspot's Dev Server  (Read 15199 times)

This has probably already been said, but dev is short for development. So they're probably testing something. Most likely v21 stuff

if its testing, and there's something wrong, theyre probably not going to release it immediately

GUYS I HAVE THROUGHLY INTERROGATED ROTONDO ON THE CONTENTS OF THE DEV SERVER
THESE PICTURES ARE REAL LIFE PHOTOS

chainsaw baby massacre

well done brother
who knows what diabolical plot he is devising

I joined Badspots server today, and i dl'd 5 addons. and i was like thats unusal, thats when it hit me, Badsprt only uses default addons. That means there is a default addon i dont have... im guessing shadows and shaders...

I joined Badspots server today, and i dl'd 5 addons. and i was like thats unusal, thats when it hit me, Badsprt only uses default addons. That means there is a default addon i dont have... im guessing shadows and shaders...

Sorry kiddo, one cannot simply download shadows and shaders.

But 5 files, That only badspot has? What else can it be?

What tells you that only Badspot has the files? Maybe they just weren't in you cache.

What tells you that only Badspot has the files? Maybe they just weren't in you cache.
Thats a great point, but i was here like yesterday, Which means 5 addons over night?

Chainsaws, Babies... Maybe a metafore. Like the babies is blockland and babieschainsaw is the update? Maybe they cant work together...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:10:46 PM by natergator789 »