57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 432115 times)

Woo, time to queue up with all those support mains

It'll get very awkward when you realize that your teamm8 that chose to do a specific role in fact utterly sucks on it. bwah

Man didn't know the lol forums were so stuffed. 123 pages in 21 hours

Feeling mixed about this, can someone break down the pros and cons?
So far I got that the pros generally means that you get slotted into a team that plays in a manner that complements the way you play.
Cons is longer queuing time due to the fact that people are now slotted according to a specific role that has to match with whatever the leader requires.

Feeling mixed about this, can someone break down the pros and cons?
So far I got that the pros generally means that you get slotted into a team that plays in a manner that complements the way you play.
Cons is longer queuing time due to the fact that people are now slotted according to a specific role that has to match with whatever the leader requires.
You've got it down, for the most part. I don't think that it'll ALWAYS have a longer queuing time, just depends on what the leaders require I guess. Of course some will ask for some super specific team, but I'm assuming there'll almost always be a few team builders where the leader's just like "do whatever"

Some people are just going to treat it like the normal queue, and just set up a "do whatever" lobby. I can almost promise that. :)

I'm excited about it.

I wonder what they'll think of my jungle lulu

i feel like it could be good but at the same time it would probably make me be more stuffty of a player in general.. when i get forced into a role playing solo queue, as much as i hate it, i get better at it. i was utter stuff at support before i started playing solo ranked and got forced into it a lot and now i'm a pretty okay support.. sounds kinda weird to say but yeah.

i really hope this never replaces solo queue totally, that would kinda suck and i'd miss getting forced into roles i hate. :L

and also inb4people queue up as support and go mid lane or some stuff like that

I've gotten to proficiency at least with everything except top
for some reason I almost never win toplane
idk why but I'm just bad at dueling with bruisers or something

i'm "proficient" at every position, it's just that when i play and get to choose what i play i'll always choose something easy for me to play and end up not getting to practice anything else so when the meta shifts i'm completely "out of date" - ie i got bored of top lane end of season 2, started playing mid and bot more, basically never played top, ended up like 2 months behind on current-meta champs when i was forced into top lane again and lost super hard because forget me the lane changed so much

just my opinion i guess

Maaan, just went 25/5/16 as Quinn on ARAM. Forgot how fun it is to play her.

i'm "proficient" at every position, it's just that when i play and get to choose what i play i'll always choose something easy for me to play and end up not getting to practice anything else so when the meta shifts i'm completely "out of date" - ie i got bored of top lane end of season 2, started playing mid and bot more, basically never played top, ended up like 2 months behind on current-meta champs when i was forced into top lane again and lost super hard because forget me the lane changed so much

just my opinion i guess
Yeah my only good toplane champ is gangplank and gangplank doesn't really do much unless you do super well.

EDIT: Temp fix for client, yeaaaa
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 05:18:59 PM by Katadeus »

Am I the only one here that enjoys every position. I want to do em all. Jeeze if I could clone myself I'd go lcs instant. :3

EDIT: Temp fix for client, yeaaaa
what does this fix, please tell me the crash on every game starting up
please