57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426346 times)

What should I do masteries wise for Tristana?

it all really lies in how you're building her and what summoners you're taking. more info pls?

it all really lies in how you're building her and what summoners you're taking. more info pls?

I really want her to do damage to everything, but mostly turrets. She's mostly supporting fire/covering fire for me.

Why is the just for fun team not made yet?

What should I do masteries wise for Tristana?

If you wanna play it high damage and low tank and stay firing from afar (What she was built to do tbh but it can be hard to play ad carry) then for masteries take attack damage mostly. Depending on your summoner level try to aim for 21 in offence and 9 in defense but if you don't have enough just put it all in offence.

Items for long range high damage would optimally be: Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Last Whisperer and a defensive item (Quiksilver sash, Banshee's veil, Guardian Angel, Frozen Mallet or If you're feeling ballsy, another Phantom Dancer)

You can buy these items in any order depending on the game ^ And you can throw in a few doran's blades to help your early game if you want too.

There are other tristana builds for other jobs but it sounds like you wanna be the guy at the back putting out lots of damage at range. Phantom dancer is great for the movement speed too as it let's you run fast so you can kite the enemy and stay behind your team.

It's sad though because good ad carry plays rely on a team to stand as a meat shield in front of you and at lower levels this can be troublesome to get happening. Just thank god if your team manages to protect you in team fights. If it's apparent that they aren't just sit in the fog of war till half the team fight is done and then come into the fight at long range. This way the enemy would likely have used their gap closers/crowd control on your friends already.

If half of the terminology in here didn't make sense feel free to ask what it means :P

If you wanna play it high damage and low tank and stay firing from afar (What she was built to do tbh but it can be hard to play ad carry) then for masteries take attack damage mostly. Depending on your summoner level try to aim for 21 in offence and 9 in defense but if you don't have enough just put it all in offence.

Items for long range high damage would optimally be: Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Last Whisperer and a defensive item (Quiksilver sash, Banshee's veil, Guardian Angel, Frozen Mallet or If you're feeling ballsy, another Phantom Dancer)

You can buy these items in any order depending on the game ^ And you can throw in a few doran's blades to help your early game if you want too.

There are other tristana builds for other jobs but it sounds like you wanna be the guy at the back putting out lots of damage at range. Phantom dancer is great for the movement speed too as it let's you run fast so you can kite the enemy and stay behind your team.

It's sad though because good ad carry plays rely on a team to stand as a meat shield in front of you and at lower levels this can be troublesome to get happening. Just thank god if your team manages to protect you in team fights. If it's apparent that they aren't just sit in the fog of war till half the team fight is done and then come into the fight at long range. This way the enemy would likely have used their gap closers/crowd control on your friends already.

If half of the terminology in here didn't make sense feel free to ask what it means :P

Hmmm... I tried a hybrid trist a while ago...

Made the winning move. I felt really good about this match.

I really enjoyed doing it that way. What masteries should I use to fit this?

Hybrid trist is fun. If you are atleast lvl 14 put your points like this:

if not just get as much atk damage and then build for hybrid.

Hybrid trist is fun. If you are atleast lvl 14 put your points like this:

-snip-

if not just get as much atk damage and then build for hybrid.

Thanks... I'll tell you how it works out.

My new favorite!

Also, the masteries worked out pretty well, thanks!

<3

gragas uber op nerf

his barrel has 100% ap mod if i am correct

gragas uber op nerf

Stop loving claiming everything op. If gragas was op riot wouldnt buff him this patch.

Every single post you have made is "this and that is op lol"

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:29:39 AM by Sony »

gragas uber op nerf

His Q is 90%, his R is 100%.

And in that logic, Nunu is hella OP. E is 100%, and his ult is 250%.

seems like jayce is early game OP, late game fall off

and, nat and i have figured out that going as taric + cait is way OP and he always gets fed

NA undefined?

It was just me. Dunno why it wouldn't let me connect.
Anyway I rejoined the game 15 minutes in and did better than the rest of my team.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 06:08:20 AM by Katadeus »