Author Topic: cklone is having a partgy  (Read 3337 times)

I actually believe you. I've had some parties like that and I'm only 14.

He comes the cirrhosis, doo doo doo doo

Jesus dude.  You're like a girl, for your own sake, never drunk text.

I actually believe you. I've had some parties like that and I'm only 14.
MIDDLE SCHOOL PARTIES, WOOOOOO!!!!


lol'd at people thinking he's actually drunk and not just typing horribly and acting like an idiot to be funny
No evidence for either.
Drunkeness probably damages your ability to type.

How much did you actually drink?

because I don't remember having so many typing errors after drinking alcohol.

I thought clone was like... 12.


And i smell fake drinking

gonna hurt in the morning.
It's morning.
:C
not sure if trolling or really drunk
Really, really intoximacated.
Jesus dude.  You're like a girl, for your own sake, never drunk text.
At least it ended up here and not some post on my moms facebook wall or something ;)
No evidence for either.
Drunkeness probably damages your ability to type.
The errors were about 50/50 drunk and the fact I was lying sideways on my bed so my left arm was all squished and hard to type with.
How much did you actually drink?

because I don't remember having so many typing errors after drinking alcohol.
(warning, the following contains mixed drinking which is horrible and you should never do)
A few jack daniels, bundaburg (hao2spell) rums, couple glasses of scotch whiskey and a few shots of it, 2 bottles of red wine, bout 3 stubbies of Tooheys and a few pint sized stubbies of this loving delicious cider that tastes like those old red cloud lolies/candies.
Also there was a small amount of weed intake and I may or may not have consumed shrooms that were laying around...
Not the smartest move, but mind you I was already quite off my good decision making face.
I thought clone was like... 12.


And i smell fake drinking
I was 12, only it was 4 years ago.

i don't get this at all. i have literally been so drunk i can't move without hitting the floor but i type normal...so can't tell if faking or not...

and then your father comes in and circumsizes your head with his motorcycle or some party

durr i wus so drunk last nite XD

and then your father comes in and circumsizes your head with his motorcycle or some party
no daddi nooooo
durr i wus so drunk last nite XD
woh me 2 what a coincidens

no daddi nooooowoh me 2 what a coincidens
i had like 4 odoulls LOL!!!

...
i hope to god that this is a joke