Author Topic: My tutorial  (Read 849 times)

I built and evented this in about 3 hours, it has lights and whatnot
You can edit it and make it better, just give me some credit...

I guess this is an entry to the Tutorial brick contest :P
Linky:
DOWNLOAD

Pic is attached

Greatest build in Blockland, ever.
10/10

10/10
you might get banned for that ....
I suggest editing now

Could use more pictures.

This really isn't bad. Good work.

There are a few little things though:

- The SWIM room makes no sense. Why water blocks in the middle of the room? A pool in the floor or raised platform perhaps?
- Vehicle tutorial needs DRIVE
- You could use some events to prevent passing to the next room until a task is complete. For example, you have to shoot all the yellow circles to completely unblock the door to continue

Other than that, great.
I did however manage to break down the wall with the hammer at BREAK, and got fed up and just used the T&T RPG for the wand bit instead of the wand.

- The SWIM room makes no sense. Why water blocks in the middle of the room? A pool in the floor or raised platform perhaps?
- Vehicle tutorial needs DRIVE
- You could use some events to prevent passing to the next room until a task is complete. For example, you have to shoot all the yellow circles to completely unblock the door to continue
Honestly, people were messing around on my server (yes, i made it on line...) so i kept hitting them away with the destructo wand... That broke the drive, shooting, and swim So, i had to remake them ...
Originally, the swimming was a small pool, the driving had a course, and the shooting were targets :P

I did however manage to break down the wall with the hammer at BREAK, and got fed up and just used the T&T RPG for the wand bit instead of the wand.
Well, I wanted wand to be last because they might break the room and everything else...

Did you like the ending?

T'was, I think, a cake. Cake is good :)