Author Topic: Game Contest! Make the best BUT SIMPLE game!  (Read 1430 times)

Game Contest! Make the best game in C#, C++, JAVA, and/or Game Maker BUT ALSO SIMPLE.
YOU DONT WIN ANYTHING! THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, UNFUN CRAPPERS. THIS IS NOT A BLOCKLAND EVENTING CONTEST. NO FREAKIN' SAYING MINECRAFT OR ANY OTHER GAMES IS A GAME YOU MADE!
ENDS: <UNKNOWN> !
Here is an example.

1st place: Pecon's Game: Score of 12 <comment: I like it, but try to make the walking graphics better, like by turning the dog when he is on a slope.
2nd place:
3rd place:
4th place:
5th place:
THESE ARE THE PLACES SO FAR
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:37:54 PM by padmedog »

If I enter someone else's that is already in development, does it count?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=194134.0 lololol

here's my game

i just made it in a few minutes

If I enter someone else's that is already in development, does it count?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=194134.0 lololol
If the game you made is for the other contest, you can use it here, AS LONG AS IT IS YOURS.

here's my game

i just made it in a few minutes
Your a freakin' fail. Plus+ I never said you can code in java, so even if you made it, it wouldn't count in the contest.

Your a freakin' fail. Plus+ I never said you can code in java, so even if you made it, it wouldn't count in the contest.
You're an idiot for excluding Java.

no i made it and coded it in C

i win first place

no i made it and coded it in C

i win first place
The game you pirated is a massively worldwide known game and you know, but your denying, that you DID NOT MAKE IT and it is coded in JAVA. Your out of the contest unless you come back with something else that used C#, C++, and/or Game Maker.

The game you pirated is a massively worldwide known game and you know, but your denying, that you DID NOT MAKE IT and it is coded in JAVA. Your out of the contest unless you come back with something else that used C#, C++, and/or Game Maker.

The joke
Your head
etc etc

HAHAHA GAME MAKER HE SAYS!

You're an idiot for excluding Java.
Ok fine, I will include java.

Whats wrong with game maker.
what isn't wrong with it?
you might as well use Scratch.

"game maker" I can make a game in game maker in ~2 minutes without any ideas or problems. it's basically automatic.

It's an insult to anybody who can actually code
It's like a giant shortcut