Author Topic: Arcturus - "i'm going to spam irc with "gat!"  (Read 6595 times)

First of all, i made a topic a couple months (3?) about how much i hate the word "gat"
It's just super loving annoying.

anywho, back to topic.
I saw arcturus online today, wanted to apologize about last time about hhim saying "gat"

dem pics:

me saying sory!! (and him spamming in chat. ITS HIGHLIGHTED)

How this started.

little arguement.

This is where he started saying it in chat.

Him spamming chat with "gat"

that is all.
/discus

Gat out of here I don't gat what the big deal is it's just a word and everyone's gat the right to use it.

Also I imagine arcturus as like a hyper-active 8 year old with a squeaky voice when I see how he types and it makes him all the more funnier.

His messages in general discussion really aren't spam. However, his private message and rtb messages would appear to be so. Therefore, I would just ignore him, as in press the ignore/block button.

GATGATGATGAT.

No seriously, I find it funny.

I think you're overreacting to a three letter word, Ayx.

Yeah, gat over it.

Aren't there a couple more dramas on Arcturus?

Aren't there a couple more dramas on Arcturus?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=133407.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=125385.0
Yeah, gat over it.

It's all over the loving forums. i see it every day.
GATGATGATGAT.

No seriously, I find it funny.
Really?
His messages in general discussion really aren't spam. However, his private message and rtb messages would appear to be so. Therefore, I would just ignore him, as in press the ignore/block button.
Already did that.
Gat out of here I don't gat what the big deal is it's just a word and everyone's gat the right to use it.
and you have to put "gat" instead of get?

It's all over the loving forums.

So are thousands of other words. Just because something is used often does not make it bad. Nor does it mean that everyone has to use the same vocabulary as you.

Arcturus is in the wrong, but you are definitely making a big deal about a simple word.

So are thousands of other words. Just because something is used often does not make it bad. Nor does it mean that everyone has to use the same vocabulary as you.

Arcturus is in the wrong, but you are definitely making a big deal about a simple word.
let me tell you
when i made that topic about how much i hate "gat", a lot of friends on steam kept on spamming me with "gat"
And whenever i started hosting, people would come and say "GAT!!!!!!!!!!"
Even someone joined with their name "gat"

gat is such a loving stupid word, whoever came up with it is a starfish.

I agree with Ayxrion.
Mostly because of this:

Now he's spamming PMs

Spamming someone in PM can get your PM privelidge revoked if he's decided to report you.

gat is such a loving stupid word, whoever came up with it is a starfish.
History of gat:
It was a typo from a raging kid on a server and it caught on.
Gat = Gay