Author Topic: I've got a entrepreneur le in my ear  (Read 1148 times)

I had one of these. I poked it with a needle and poured Hydrogen Peroxide in my ear and let it sit until the bubbles stopped and it was gone the next day.
c:

i seen a video if a ear entrepreneur le being bursted
somewhere

DONT TOUCH IT.

I hate these little forgeters, I hardly get them.

But when I do I cry manly tears and smash it with the might of someone in intense pain :c

Once there was a lump right on where earbuds from headphones rest on, my mom told me it was a entrepreneur le.

loving painfull to listen music. I don't like getting pain while listening to music.
I loving hated that! I just kept picking at it till I got it out.
Only hurt like a mother forgeter.

entrepreneur les suck... And I'm just one lucky person getting stuck with huge ones..

pop it
then post pics.

Well, you gotta pop it otherwise it's just gonna hurt more and more.  It's painful as forget but once it's done, it's done.

Well, you gotta pop it otherwise it's just gonna hurt more and more.  It's painful as forget but once it's done, it's done.
This.
Take and have something to bite onto or something so you don't scream out. Also squeezing something helps.

No don't squeeze or bite your richard.

This.
Take and have something to bite onto or something so you don't scream out. Also squeezing something helps.

No don't squeeze or bite your richard.
I don't know how you'd be that flexible and still be able to pop it, but something like a rag will help.

I don't know how you'd be that flexible and still be able to pop it, but something like a rag will help.
Or a branch if his teeth are strong enough.
I'm sure he has a ball gag lying around some wheres  :cookieMonster:

But really bite something or squeeze something or else its not going to be fun. Well either way it won't be fun but it'll seem worse without it.

take a cotton swab and dip it in rubbing alcohol, and then put it in your ear
note: will sting

Lol wut? It wasn't that bad, or bad at all.
okay
have fun with your pictures of popped ear entrepreneur les

okay
have fun with your pictures of popped ear entrepreneur les
I will.
I fap to that kind of stuff.