Author Topic: I can't crouch. WTF!?  (Read 2319 times)

As the topic says. Also badspot, when are you finished the male character to AoT??

I don't think he plans on adding male characters, and I've never been able to crouch, so I don't think you can.

I don't think he plans on adding male characters, and I've never been able to crouch, so I don't think you can.
Why badspot made a crouch command on controls then? Just for fun?? i don't think so.

And why he put a button what is supposed to turn character to male???

The game is quite unpolished and has a few notorious bugs, it isn't done.

crouch is used to cancel the hook and to go underwater.

It's not like high quality, fully rigged and animated player models with specific interactive clothing meshes just fall out of my ass.  It's a lot of work.  If you were going to pay a professional artist to create them it would probably cost thousands of dollars.  I am doing this for free, because I feel like it.

Hahaha, Badspot is great.

It's not like high quality, fully rigged and animated player models with specific interactive clothing meshes just fall out of my ass. It's a lot of work. If you were going to pay a professional artist to create them it would probably cost thousands of dollars. I am doing this for free, because I feel like it.
Male will be in retail but retail will cost atleast $20.00 dollars seriously if male making is going to be thousands of dollars and people dont play AoT hell have to make retail AoT $50

I don't think Badspot has plans to sell AoT, though it is pretty cool. I just wish he would let us host servers.

I know I was laughing my ass off for like 20 minutes when I read that.  :cookieMonster:

Noobs : They don't get AoT.

And yet you say it's dead.

Why would you want ot crouch anyway?

NOOBS FOR THE LULZ
please read old topics to get an understanding about AoT