Author Topic: Make your own SCP  (Read 6940 times)

I know we already have an SCP thread, but this is going to be in a different thread as it would forget up the thread.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-even-number-j
Use this website and insert what it asks to generate an SCP.
Here is my example.

CLASSIFIED BY ORDER OF O5-█

Item #: SCP-snake-J

Object Class: snake

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-snake-J is to be kept in a snake-lined containment chamber located in snake, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than snake snake armed with snake.

In the event that SCP-snake-J ever begins snake its snake, snake is to snake SCP-snake-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force snake-7 (''snake'') is to be dispatched to SCP-snake-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-snake-J is a snake snake. Like most members of its species, it is able to snake, and regularly eats twice its own weight in snake each day.

SCP-snake-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with snake, which causes it to turn into snake. Whenever this happens, all snake within a snake kilometer radius will begin to snake uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to snake. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-snake-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-snake-J was first located in snake where the snake were using it in order to snake. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force snake-7 (''snake'') was able to recover the object with only snake civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log snake-1

Dr. snake: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr snake, and I am about to test SCP-snake's reaction to snake. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr snake?
Dr. snake: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. snake: Excellent! I am now introducing the snake to snake... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. snake: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

snake: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN snake! IT'S GOT MEIN snake! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG
In light of incident snake-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█

Although a lot of this guide pertains to the site, I recommend you look through and read This before writing. (Which I'm sure a lot of you have read it)

There are many mistakes to avoid, and my SCP I tried to write is a good example to NOT go by.

Actually, the idea is just to put random stuff in for giggles.

Ok, so joke SCPs? Got it.

Well, I tried to do it right and it came up with utter stuff.

Item #: SCP-7-J

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7-J is to be kept in a Chicken-lined containment chamber located in Site - 15, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 3 Doctor armed with Tissues.

In the event that SCP-7-J ever begins loving its Arse, Jack Robinson is to Fly SCP-7-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Echo-7 (''Adventure Time'') is to be dispatched to SCP-7-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-7-J is a Big Dog. Like most members of its species, it is able to Run Table, and regularly eats twice its own weight in Chicken each day.

SCP-7-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with computer, which causes it to turn into Keyboard. Whenever this happens, all Bones within a 44 kilometer radius will begin to Eat uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Robby Williams. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-7-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-7-J was first located in Nickleville where the Miami Dolphins were using it in order to Get back in the kitchen. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Echo-7 (''Adventure Time'') was able to recover the object with only 10056 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 7-1

Dr. Riddler: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Riddler, and I am about to test SCP-7's reaction to Chair. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Nixon?
Dr. Nixon: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Riddler: Excellent! I am now introducing the Chair to 7... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Nixon: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Riddler: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN snake! IT'S GOT MEIN snake! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG
In light of incident 7-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█

Item #: SCP-2-J

Object Class: EXTREME!!!

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2-J is to be kept in a potato-lined containment chamber located in school bathroom, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 2 plumber armed with cookies.

In the event that SCP-2-J ever begins loving its bum, Mr. Oldcigarette is to stuff SCP-2-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force epsilon-7 (''F.R.I.E.N.D.S'') is to be dispatched to SCP-2-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-2-J is a butiful poopmonster. Like most members of its species, it is able to observe boobies, and regularly eats twice its own weight in potato each day.

SCP-2-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with boobies, which causes it to turn into dust. Whenever this happens, all feet within a 3 kilometer radius will begin to eat uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Your Mom. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-2-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-2-J was first located in Canada where the Soccer Is Better were using it in order to motorboat ALL the boobies. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force epsilon-7 (''F.R.I.E.N.D.S'') was able to recover the object with only 4 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 2-1

Dr. von Vagina: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr von Vagina, and I am about to test SCP-2's reaction to poop. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr snake?

Dr. snake: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. von Vagina: Excellent! I am now introducing the poop to 2... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. snake: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

von Vagina: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MINE GOTT! MINE snake! IT'S GOT MINE snake! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 2-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█

Item #SCP-W.U.B-J

Object class: Totally Radical

Special Containment Procedures: It is kept in a cell named "Fruity Loops". It is off limits to anyone who can't handle a mother loving heavy beat drop.

Description: It is a gigantic stereo speaker with a synth-generator on the back. It plays epic dubstep 24/7 and anyone who can't handle the heavy beat drops are killed by spontaneous explosion. If the person enjoys the music, the will dance nonstop until the music stops, which it never does unless the power is cut off. It never plays bad dubstep songs, only good ones.

*Transcripts pending declassification*

This is another one of those threads where nobody reads each others posts.

Use the link. Don't plan out your own, it won't be as random.
I just read all the others.

"Warning unauthorized personnel will be terminated, proceed?"
Why does this frighten me?

Item #: SCP-8-J

Object Class: Pile of Crap

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-8-J is to be kept in a humans-lined containment chamber located in Area 51, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 1.1 sleeping armed with gums.

In the event that SCP-8-J ever begins eating its mouth, Mark Zuckerburg is to throw a pie in your face SCP-8-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force N/A-7 (''nope.avi'') is to be dispatched to SCP-8-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-8-J is a stupid zebra. Like most members of its species, it is able to gun & run, and regularly eats twice its own weight in humans each day.

SCP-8-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with spider, which causes it to turn into TV. Whenever this happens, all fish within a 1 kilometer radius will begin to gun down noobs uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Nyan Cat. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-8-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-8-J was first located in Bloopka where the 49ers were using it in order to win the heart of a girl. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force N/A-7 (''nope.avi'') was able to recover the object with only 394885899393 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 8-1

Dr. Hidenburg: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Hidenburg, and I am about to test SCP-8's reaction to saliva. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Kiddie Grim?
Dr. Kiddie Grim: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Hidenburg: Excellent! I am now introducing the saliva to 8... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Kiddie Grim: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Hidenburg: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN boobs! IT'S GOT MEIN boobs! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 8-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█

:e

Item #: SCP-9539-J

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-9539-J is to be kept in a Cookie-lined containment chamber located in Black Dolphin Prison, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 3 Second armed with Fiive.

In the event that SCP-9539-J ever begins Hearing its Head, Johnston is to Biting SCP-9539-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Σ-7 (''Tom and Jerry'') is to be dispatched to SCP-9539-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-9539-J is a Brown Horse. Like most members of its species, it is able to Consuming flesh, and regularly eats twice its own weight in Cookie each day.

SCP-9539-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with Five, which causes it to turn into Scientist. Whenever this happens, all Five within a 224 kilometer radius will begin to Consuming uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Adolf Riddler. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-9539-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-9539-J was first located in Mukton where the Saints were using it in order to Kill any living thing. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Σ-7 (''Tom and Jerry'') was able to recover the object with only 1500 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 9539-1

Dr. Aachen: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Aachen, and I am about to test SCP-9539's reaction to Class D Personnel . Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Herik?
Dr. Herik: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Aachen: Excellent! I am now introducing the Class D Personnel to 9539... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Herik: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Aachen: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN Neck! IT'S GOT MEIN Neck! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 9539-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█

I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO BE THAT WAY.

yeah.