What you dream about last night?

Author Topic: What you dream about last night?  (Read 1527 times)

what did you dream about last night?

i dreamed that i would make this thread.

I dreamed about making the thread below

i dreamed you never came

You don't wanna know. X(

I had a dream that my friend and his family were the founders of vlasic pickles and that they had this huge 5000 gallon jar of pickles in their living room. Since I was neglected of my daily share of pickles in real life, I quickly made a slit in the jar and reached out and drank all of the juices and then ate the pickles and woke up by the refrigerator with a jar opened.

I had a dream that my friend and his family were the founders of vlasic pickles and that they had this huge 5000 gallon jar of pickles in their living room. Since I was neglected of my daily share of pickles in real life, I quickly made a slit in the jar and reached out and drank all of the juices and then ate the pickles and woke up by the refrigerator with a jar opened.

oh my loving god I want that dream

I and hundreds of other knightly warriors were marching up a hill with our lines linked and closed, the enemy opened up fire onto us with anti air guns; blowing us to bits, we still pushed and took the hill. In the end I was sitting on a mountain of bodies.

The scenario changed and I was piloting an airship dodging incoming fighters, at one point our engines were taken out and I had the most realistic drop sensation in my stomach; probably from the memory of hitting an air pocket during flight across the Atlantic.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:39:46 PM by Riot »

The hell I remember....

And if its what I think it is I probably shouldn't say it here.

SO
A bunch of kids from my grade snuck into our school at around 9:00 pm
and EVERYBODY got head.
girls snuck in and gave it, it wasnt gay

I had a dream that some superpower launched an ICBM at a Meteor, which then broke up into a bunch of little pieces that bombarded the earth, sending the world into a Nuclear Winter.

Opinion here, I hate good dreams because when you wake up you know it was just a dream in the first place. man i need to right down my thoughts in a journal each day

I dreamed about Eussorus