6 (16.7%)
Sniper Tower
4 (11.1%)
Carrier Interior
2 (5.6%)
Battleship(s) Interior(s)
9 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Battlefield: Berlin - V2  (Read 72143 times)

Nice map for a first. Now I would suggest trying to use your own textures, adding more terrain features for realism, and perhaps giving the map some more character with a tower, battleship, airfield, or whatever suits your desire. The biggest problem I have with this map is its name. Perhaps you should think of something more suitable or add Berlin features to the map.

Also, never list "started from scratch" as a feature; it's not.

Berlin Features are being added to V2 of map. Which will be released some time this week!

Would you shut up! This isn't supposed to be based on Berlin, it's only a name. Will you please just stop thinking everything has to be perfect, when PERFECT doesn't exist! You're not even perfect!

Technically, please, just please stop whining that this isn't Berlin. It's just a chain of islands with some nice details (better in V2 of map).

Plus, I am mostly German. I lived in Berlin, I remember everything in Berlin! It isn't cold or snowy, only in the winter. In all other seasons they are hot and tropical feeling (though, not tropical region).
Wow talk about exploding. No where in my post did I say it was perfect, or had to be perfect. All I said was it doesnt look anything like Berlin Berlin. Maybe you could clarify in the topic itself.

Wow talk about exploding. No where in my post did I say it was perfect, or had to be perfect. All I said was it doesnt look anything like Berlin Berlin. Maybe you could clarify in the topic itself.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to explode, but in V2 of my map I am adding new things to it. It will start to look like Berlin has moved to a new place as Germany splits apart (fiction).

Would you shut up! This isn't supposed to be based on Berlin

Then just rename it to something more logical!

I am not going through this crap anymore! Just wait until V2 of the map is done, then it adds some features of Berlin. Features of V2 of Map: A small town, a bridge, and some new gravel roads. +1 new building site, best for anti-ship base, right near a high mountain with a build site for AA or artillery or a heli or something!

Quote from: All the inconsiderate friends
Berlin? Nop

I like how no one has even noticed that its a .rar, and doesn't work in game.

I like how no one has even noticed that its a .rar, and doesn't work in game.

It works in my brother's game on a different PC. Besides this is just my first map! God! Just stop bitchin' at me!

rofl its not your first map if it doesn't even work

It works in my brother's game on a different PC. Besides this is just my first map! God! Just stop bitchin' at me!
We're 'bitching' at you because we see flaws in the map. I'd actually like to play on it, if the file was fixed.
How about you stop acting like everyone here is just completely trying to make you lock the topic or something. The forums are harsh, get used to it.
The reason everyone is saying that it looks nothing like Berlin is because it doesnt. Change the god damned name. Then you wouldn't have people 'bitching' at you about stuff you could easily fix, including the actual loving file. Jesus christ, is it really THIS HARD to just be even moderately logical on the internet.

Might of been Berlin 423 million years ago.

Might of been Berlin 423 million years ago.

Hehe! I guess you can say that.

So wheres that V2 you said would come out this week?