Author Topic: Hooka  (Read 4158 times)

I don't see a point to this.  Marijuana at least gives you a high

ALSO: Reported
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 11:37:38 AM by indyjones »


Nah just makes him look like a cunt.
wtf.
this isnt like.
weed.
its literly tabaco.
chill.
edit:
please post stuff related to shisha, or any othe hookah products.
edit:2
I just looked at your profile.
Welcome to the BL forums.
Enjoy your stay.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 11:56:36 AM by Kilser »

I personally love smoking out of a hookah, though I prefer to smoke cannabis.

Though cannabis doesn't work too well with a hookah, from my experience.

lol pot smokers
It's not weed dumbass.

this entire thread has made you look like a gigantic tool. freshman are loving handicapped.

Once upon a time there was a guy named kilser.....
He took drugs and bragged about it on the blockland forums a lot.
But then one day........................

He ded
He was not missed.
The end

I like where this is going.

I approve of this thread

I don't see a point to this.  Marijuana at least gives you a high

ALSO: Reported

Who did you report and why?

Also, true story, my father was in a hookah bar once, and the cops came and thought they were all smoking weed.

All of your arrogance is hilarious.

We're sorry you don't do anything other than sleeping and schoolwork, but don't bag on us for your lack of a social life.

once upn a time, i didnt mind you lol.
now your just being an ignorant piece.
please leave this topic if you dont even want to contribute.

once upn a time, i didnt mind you lol.
now your just being an ignorant piece.
please leave this topic if you dont even want to contribute.

replying to my post is minding me.



what?
what's so confusing about that post?
i think his mind was blown :o

what?
what's so confusing about that post?
no.
just idk how to respond to that.
other then your an idiot obviously.