stupid arena thing

Author Topic: stupid arena thing  (Read 858 times)

this loving stupid arena thing i made in half an hour lol

it has some stupid counter thing that isn't even powered by variables it's just a decrease-increase thing
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:10:41 PM by JPSC »

What?

Can you explain a little better what this is? So far I have "arena" and "counter thing/decrease-increase thing".

stupidest thing ever??? ill post in gallery!!

but really what does it do

If it is really that stupid and didn't take any time then why the forget did you post it. If you don't like it so much then whats the loving point of posting it. If you think its going to make you sound like a better builder it wont. It only makes you look like a douche.
loving seriously

If it is really that stupid and didn't take any time then why the forget did you post it. If you don't like it so much then whats the loving point of posting it. If you think its going to make you sound like a better builder it wont. It only makes you look like a douche.
loving seriously

Yup

As the old BS wive's tale goes "You are what you eat" (you also get vitamins from the sun), in the Blockland community, "You are what you build".  Your postings are what mark you as, now and forever, in your case "stupid".

And only ever call something "stupid arena thing" unless it is something that we can laugh at together, not laugh at you.  Because this build actually shows a bit of potential if you put some time into it.

If its stupid, why would you post it...

I think he wants sympathy or something like those girls that always say they're ugly. If that's the case, you ain't gettin' none from these here forums.

It honestly looks bad, as you said yourself. It needs detail and you need to actually put time in to it instead of just slapping it together and labeling it as bad as some kind of excuse.

>post your own build in gallery
>insult it, call it stupid

seems legit