Author Topic: Feep - Being a pissy pants just because I post and over a few other things.  (Read 7021 times)

no he's just feep
that's really all there is to it
Seems Legit.
I'm sure Feep will bump my drama out of a butthurt rage.

We aren't arguing over cars.
Also I wouldn't really want a Ferrari to be honest, I will stick to the junkers I can get from the car lot because if I get in a wreck no harm done to my wallet.
To many drunk drivers in this area...
If you don't think the brown townogy fitted, you shouldn't have made it. You made the loving broken brown townogy, and now you're blaming me for making a bad comparison.

forget you.

If you don't think the brown townogy fitted, you shouldn't have made it. You made the loving broken brown townogy, and now you're blaming me for making a bad comparison.

forget you.
Woah woah woah, who stuck the carrot to far up your ass?
I didn't blame you for anything.

Woah woah woah, who stuck the carrot to far up your ass?
I didn't blame you for anything.
We aren't arguing over cars.

I just said that we aren't arguing over cars, I wasn't blaming you or anything.
Your trying to take this off-topic.

Feep.. Well, we had mixed relations. All I can say is that he seems to have that teenage spirit, without the intellectually driven mindset some nerdy forumers tend to have. Needless to say, on one clean identity he was quite charming towards me, but on another, he exhausted an arrogant paste of douchery.

One of the few people on the forums more annoying than you. Pretty good drama choice to avoid a backfire honestly.

One of the few people on the forums more annoying than you. Pretty good drama choice to avoid a backfire honestly.
Thank you, at first I was like "oh man I hope this doesn't backfire" but then it didn't and I was like "sweeeet."

Feep.. Well, we had mixed relations. All I can say is that he seems to have that teenage spirit, without the intellectually driven mindset some nerdy forumers tend to have. Needless to say, on one clean identity he was quite charming towards me, but on another, he exhausted an arrogant paste of douchery.
Beautifully said.

just a quick thing here - this was a personal argument and you and nobot anecdote eussoruss's last drama failed on me so honestly once again I believe I have to say that you aren't worth my time alyx.

oh and to anyone that actually realises that alyx's entire OP is one sided, go ahead and check out the topic they came from.

sadly even if this backfires, alyx is still at the bottom of the food chain so he didn't really have anything to lose

and* not anecdote

spell prediction error.

ps alyx this entire OP smells like butthurt angst

No not really, I just felt this was necessary.
Also how do you make a typo that big? And you think I'm stupid?

What's going on in th-
RUN OP, RUN.

Also how do you make a typo that big? And you think I'm stupid?

A.

B. No, you've proven your intelligence, no thinking required on my part

The insatiable wrath of the drama board shall lather this thread up in an ocean of despair. It shall swallow this thread in the deepest, darkest, bowels of the most grim corner of the drama thread. Slavering Hellions shall surround this thread and pick at what remains, gorging themselves with the souls of the damned.
RUN