Author Topic: Feep - Being a pissy pants just because I post and over a few other things.  (Read 7017 times)

Sorry, but I've been here almost 4 years now, and I've told plenty of people to "kill themselves". None of them have ever done it, nor was I presented with a drama for doing so.
This is an overreaction. If you feel threatened by someone telling you to kill yourself on a forum full of angsty teenagers you probably should.
i agree that telling someone to kill themself is forgeted up but believing it and overeacting and making a big deal over it is really emotional.

As stated: This topic doesn't revolve around that one post, its just that he was being pissy about me not being here.

Also I might be gone for a couple of weeks, loving grandma better stay a good distance from me..

Also I might be gone for a couple of weeks
I guess yay.

i think badspot should make a rule to not derail a thread.

I don't think that this thread in particular is being derailed...

It's just that Feep, and some of you guys, defended himself, causing the entire thread to go against the creator of it.

However, it is derailing when you bring in a third party member like Ike calling out Eussorus, as he usually does.

It's just that Feep, and some of you guys, defended himself, causing the entire thread to go against the creator of it.

However, it is derailing when you bring in a third party member like Ike calling out Eussorus, as he usually does.
Basically this is how I feel.

We're not trying to be harsh, we're trying to be funny. Taking anything said on this forum seriously is just naive.

Basically this is how I feel.
Getting called out all the time? I feel you bro.

Getting called out all the time? I feel you bro.
It's not as bad as it used to be, the only one that does it is normally Ike but it's funny sometimes.

It's not as bad as it used to be, the only one that does it is normally Ike but it's funny sometimes.
I thought he was serious for the most part...

Sometimes people can be funny when they get onto you.

Also yes guys I will be moving and I won't be post whoring anymore, for now.

This problem really revolves eussorus and alyx both being dumbasses, so I wouldn't say it is entirely derailed