Poll

should i start a topic for ranting about my adhd and gifted (smart kind) no rulze on it

no
13 (46.4%)
yes
13 (46.4%)
your choice
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: this will blow your MIND  (Read 11394 times)

I don't know if it would create time travel. It's likely something that a forum of average people wouldn't be able to comprehend.

No, clear your post
Let this thread die.

But two black holes wouldn't be directly next to eachother because a star must go supernova for that to happen and if there were a star right next to it theres maybe a .00000000000001 chance it'll go supernova at the same time but if it didn't then the black hole would just absorb the sun and if there's two black holes then they would merge together creating a larger black hole

duh
Black holes move.

But I thought black holes connected to each other.
They don't.

Also what. The forget. Happened here?

Op is clearly a delusional 9 year old who thinks 2nd grade science = PhD in astrophysics.

Op is clearly a delusional 9 year old who thinks 2nd grade science = PhD in astrophysics.
hes 12 and has adhd
seriously, no joke

hes 12 and has adhd
seriously, no joke
How do you know this?

How do you know this?
he made a topic called "do you have adhd COME HERE" and said he was 12 and had adhd

he made a topic called "do you have adhd COME HERE" and said he was 12 and had adhd
ah I see.

It wouldn't create a paradox, or time travel, or perpetual motion, or any other bullstuff.
Just a more massive black hole with a wider event horizon lol.

Black holes move.
Damn

Guess I was slightly incorrect then.

Black holes can't go into one another...

When they come near they begin a waltzing type movement spinning around each other in a weird motion.

I watch educational shows on science travel.
I think it was "Through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman" or something.

Black holes pop the cherry of space enough as it is, but double entry in the same hole?
Space can't take it and time forgets up.

considering that the universe is insanely loving old (like so loving old we don't even know how loving old it is for real)
and that it's so loving HUGE (so loving huge that we REALLY don't know how loving huge it really is, or even whether it's infinite or not)
it's likely that such a thing has happened before, and clearly we are all here right now and time is moving along properly, so nothing bad would happen

and clearly we are all here right now and time is moving along properly
Who's to say time was never interrupted? Who's to say that "now" was always "now"?

But to be fair, I see your point. Everything is normal from our perspective, so why should we worry or care?