Poll

should i start a topic for ranting about my adhd and gifted (smart kind) no rulze on it

no
13 (46.4%)
yes
13 (46.4%)
your choice
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: this will blow your MIND  (Read 11267 times)

Of course, of course...
Wait...
THE DREAM IS COLLAPSING! WE MUST ACTIVATE THE KICK!

A dream within a dream
SO DEEP WOWE

But two black holes wouldn't be directly next to eachother because a star must go supernova for that to happen and if there were a star right next to it theres maybe a .00000000000001 chance it'll go supernova at the same time but if it didn't then the black hole would just absorb the sun and if there's two black holes then they would merge together creating a larger black hole

duh

A dream within a dream
SO DEEP WOWE
I KNOW.
BUT WE'RE LIKE
IN A DREAM, WITHIN A DREAM, WITHIN A DREAM.
OH NO.

Yeah and if vagina A goes into vagina B one of them is a transloveual.

We must discuss this

you don't want to know where the light goes...

Tell us

Tell us how a transvestite can become a geriatric bird with wings made of vaginas and placenta.

lemme dumb it down for u

topic a was in topic b but then could i put topic b into topic a or will badspot ban me

How can a placenta use it's Warp Factor core to run for an election?

lemme dumb it down for u

topic a was in topic b but then could i put topic b into topic a or will badspot ban me
Your first mindforget was severely incorrect and this one is handicapped because its not possible for one topic to be inside of another topic.

How can Mitt Romney Be a time traveling baby With the ability to control Nature, and votes?

Your first mindforget was severely incorrect and this one is handicapped because its not possible for one topic to be inside of another topic.

You never know what SCIENCE can do!!

o snap betr cal nsas 2 maek ths hapen

You never know what SCIENCE can do!!
Like scientific love!
OH ISAAC NEWTON! OH MATH! OH, OH, OH OOOOOH ALGEBRA

Like scientific love!
OH ISAAC NEWTON! OH MATH! OH, OH, OH OOOOOH ALGEBRA
you are messed up

you are messed up
But how did My a macaroni learn how to computer?

ATHEISTS: 0
RELIGION: 1