this will blow your MIND

Poll

should i start a topic for ranting about my adhd and gifted (smart kind) no rulze on it

no
13 (46.4%)
yes
13 (46.4%)
your choice
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: this will blow your MIND  (Read 11261 times)

GRRRRRRRRR

Let us now understand your statements in the p-
loving FORGET IT< YOU'LL READ IT AND SAY SOMETHING handicapped.
I BET YOU'RE DOING IT NOW
There is no point in arguing with someone who doesn't understand anything above second grade english.
lol
Not sure if acting stupid, or you just don't know how unintelligent you are.

This literally made me burst out laughing, a black hole is an unmatched and complete void where in no matter exists and, being an instantaneous singularity, the concept of time is null and void. Therefore the idea that black holes would somehow consume one other is not only obscene but the idea that it would somehow mess with the time space continuum is completely inefficacious.

BTW black holes can't suck each other in that's dumb.

Yes they can.

Way too many pseudo-intellectuals in this thread. Have an explanation from an astrophysicist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciCOtj-624Q

Yes they can.

Way too many pseudo-intellectuals in this thread. Have an explanation from an astrophysicist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciCOtj-624Q
I didn't state anything about them colliding and forming a larger black hole, which would be the obvious outcome, I was saying that they could not consume each other into nothing and then make a time travel out of nowhere.

I didn't state anything about them colliding and forming a larger black hole, which would be the obvious outcome, I was saying that they could not consume each other into nothing and then make a time travel out of nowhere.

But they could make time travel possible, as stated in the video.

well have you seen this happen  before
holy loving stuff this kid is stupid.

-insertmycommentshere-

I don't think that anything silly would happen. They would collide equally and merge. I see no reason why they would create time travel or perpetual motion or anything like that.
This. I recently watched a video of a Neil deGrasse's speech and according him if two black holes were to collide they would merge into a single black hole that would have a mass equal to the two black holes combined.

they would merge into a single black hole that would have a mass equal to the two black holes combined.
GOD HELP US ALL

Agree.

Also
GOD HELP US ALL
>2 Supermassive Black holes combine
>huge black hole
>GOD HELP US ALL

I'm guessing they would rotate around each other, like an orbit

BLACK HOLE 360

True, unless they are on a path to a head-on collision. Then they would merge.

>2 Supermassive Black holes combine
>huge black hole
>GOD HELP US ALL
That wouldn't anything to worry about. Black holes aren't vacuum cleaners.

So far this topic has only blown my arteries, not my mind.

But I thought black holes connected to each other.