Poll

should i start a topic for ranting about my adhd and gifted (smart kind) no rulze on it

no
13 (46.4%)
yes
13 (46.4%)
your choice
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: this will blow your MIND  (Read 11260 times)

But I thought black holes connected to each other.
OP is a moron with ADHD.
You'll get the rest.

Yes they can.

Way too many pseudo-intellectuals in this thread. Have an explanation from an astrophysicist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciCOtj-624Q
finally a genius is here

finally a genius is here
It says they can only COMBINE.
Not perpetually oppose each other.

OP is a moron with ADHD.
You'll get the rest.

Speaking of ADHD...

But I thought black holes connected to each other.
sorta a blackhole its like a giant wormhole and kill crap but they don't really connect all together

Did you see that naked man, wagging his richard around?

Oh, is that a cactus?

Actually, in school we had a student teacher for like two weeks in one of my classes and my friend and I kept calling each other cacti as a joke (I don't remember why).
The student teacher came over because we were being noisy and I told the teacher how my friend was calling me a cactus and it was hurting my feelings, so she told my friend seriously "Please don't call him a cactus" and then walked away.

Actually, in school we had a student teacher for like two weeks in one of my classes and my friend kept calling me a cactus as a joke.
The teacher came over and I told the teacher how my friend was calling me a cactus and it was hurting my feelings, so she told my friend seriously "Please don't call him a cactus" and then walked away.
What if that teacher was actually a Vogon Cactus landlord? Then how do we secure the naked man wagging his richard around?

sorta a blackhole its like a giant wormhole and kill crap but they don't really connect all together
You have no idea what you are talking about, please be quiet and sit down.

What if that teacher was actually a Vogon Cactus landlord? Then how do we secure the naked man wagging his richard around?

He will take care of himself.
He is of no importance.

Speaking of ADHD...
i have an adhd topic ill dig it out so itll be on the top of the forum for you

What if, Cleopatra had Brain Damage, so she was actually just a very pretty man?
He will take care of himself.
He is of no importance.
Yes, I know but, that bird is looking at my richard suspiciously.

Lawty you are making no sense.
Vogon Cactus landlords went extinct long ago.

The bird will be eaten by the naked man.

Lawty you are making no sense.
Vogon Cactus landlords went extinct long ago.

The bird will be eaten by the naked man.
Of course, of course...
Wait...
THE DREAM IS COLLAPSING! WE MUST ACTIVATE THE KICK!