Poll

should i start a topic for ranting about my adhd and gifted (smart kind) no rulze on it

no
13 (46.4%)
yes
13 (46.4%)
your choice
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: this will blow your MIND  (Read 11269 times)

I don't think that anything silly would happen. They would collide equally and merge. I see no reason why they would create time travel or perpetual motion or anything like that.

I don't think that anything silly would happen. They would collide equally and merge. I see no reason why they would create time travel or perpetual motion or anything like that.
oohh RLY?
OH stuff HE BURNED YOU DOG

it takes a creative mind to do this i can see you do not have one

it takes a creative mind to do this i can see you do not have one
Okay see right here, your pushing your idiocy a little too far. Plus his explanation is backed by science.

Jesus, You're a loving moron.

Okay see right here, your pushing your idiocy a little too far. Plus his explanation is backed by science.

well have you seen this happen  before

oohh RLY?
That's our cue to leave this topic and go do other things that are more productive

if blackhole A was sucked into blackhole B, wouldn't blackhole B be sucked into black  hole A thus creating time travel
This literally made me burst out laughing, a black hole is an unmatched and complete void where in no matter exists and, being an instantaneous singularity, the concept of time is null and void. Therefore the idea that black holes would somehow consume one other is not only obscene but the idea that it would somehow mess with the time space continuum is completely inefficacious.

BTW black holes can't suck each other in that's dumb.

This literally made me burst out laughing, a black hole is an unmatched and complete void where in no matter exists and, being an instantaneous singularity, the concept of time is null and void. Therefore the idea that black holes would somehow consume one other is not only obscene but the idea that it would somehow mess with the time space continuum is completely inefficacious.

BTW black holes can't suck each other in that's dumb.
our cue to leave this topic and go do other things that are more productive

stupid
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:21:25 AM by The docter »

finally some one with common sence
I got mad.
THE OTHER GUYS LITERALLY JUST SAID THE SAME THING.
YOU. loving. stuff LICKING. roosterSUCKING. HORSEBLOWING. IDIOT.

finally some one with common sence
Something tells me you have no idea what I just said.

Something tells me you have no idea what I just said.
SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WORDS ALTOGETHER.

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WORDS ALTOGETHER.
something tells me that your mentaly handicapped

something tells me that your mentaly handicapped
GRRRRRRRRR

Let us now understand your statements in the p-
loving FORGET IT< YOU'LL READ IT AND SAY SOMETHING handicapped.
I BET YOU'RE DOING IT NOW

GRRRRRRRRR

Let us now understand your statements in the p-
loving FORGET IT< LAWTYLAWT READ IT AND SAY SOMETHING handicapped.
I BET LAWTYLAWT IS RETARTED
lol