Author Topic: What should I make next?  (Read 6461 times)

I am best at weapons, and possibly vehicles that use the magic carpet .cs . Submit some ideas and I will take a poll. Keep in mind that I am not very good with scripts but I can make decent models.

Sockem Boppers would be interesting.

A Spitfire =D.

Mind if I help?

Strange but possible. How do you allow duals or an item in each hand? I know you need two mount points but there is nothing in the other codes that would support left hand. I am just saying that I only know how to put a glove on one hand and swing it like the sword. I am no good with the whole script thing.

Badspot had some dual handguns on his server, he hasn't released those yet to my knowledge but they worked simply by shooting the right hand gun when you clicked the mouse, and when releasing the mouse button the second weapon would go off. Those were pretty sweet.

The light is mounted on the left hand >_>

Oh, you have a point. I'll try and use that code a little. I could get dual weapons, that would be better than sock 'em boppers right?

A gun that fires water, and the water should knock people around like the broom.

The above, or a
A)soccer ball using ball script
B) hockey puck vehicle that can be pushed with a hockey stick
just my suggestion, any kind of small ball type vehicle would be cool because I hate how big the current one is.