Author Topic: What should I make next?  (Read 6480 times)

A gun that fires water, and the water should knock people around like the broom.

Would make a good addition to the fire mod, you can ride around in a jeep putting out fires.

and vehicles that set random stuff around on fire when the asplode.

I can make models pretty good, but I would need help from a good scripter. I just got a dual weapon script from badspot's server, ha ha ha. So I could make the sock 'em boppers work. The fire truck would be hard as hell but I could try I guess. I was thinking about making like dual smgs but I would feel bad if I didn't use atleast one idea.

A fire truck would be really hard, you could just make a water gun, because you can fire it from the passenger slot of any vehicle (fire fighting stuntplanbes FTW!). But a good dual weapon combo would be an SMG (right) and a pistol (left).

I have seen a water gun in rkynick's fire test servers. About the smg + pistol, the problem is with the pistol I would need to make it somewhat automatic without making it too fast.

aloshi made a warplane that mounted a weapon to a vehicle, maybe that could be used to make a fire truck...

aloshi made a warplane that mounted a weapon to a vehicle, maybe that could be used to make a fire truck...
It could.

Does anybody have the script for guns akimbo?

I don't have guns akimbo.

But my suggestion would be a Galil just cause I love the gun so much.

A wolfenstein-style Luger

A wolfenstein-style Luger
Oh, that blow a dog in half in one shot thing? That was nuts. :)

What i meant was of you fire it too rapidly it flashes red then mega recoils in your face (makes you tumble backwards a little bit and screen goes white). Or maybe a reload system. different weps are set to reload after a certain number of shots, then to reload it you double tap q. The way it would work is that when you pull out your wep you load it. And eventually auto reload when you click after running out of ammo.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 04:22:24 PM by TheMasterNinja »

Some Loz items like...clawshot, double clawshot, spinner, master sword, iron boots, boomerang that can bring items to you and is painful, some sort of ball you could throw at somebody with only a little charging required (you throw it at someone, it goes through them to maybe hit other people or break bricks. It also stuns the player, bot or regular. Also it would be on a chain, throw it then it comes back to you. Also when you throw it its removed from your inventory then dropped as if someone who git hit by it threw it back at you. You can move around but dont forget to go get it). Thats about all i can think of.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:19:51 PM by TheMasterNinja »

I can't read that, we don't need spongebob or anything like that, we need a decent DM mod.