Author Topic: (Continuation from "Im not going to be happy with the school im going to")  (Read 948 times)

My parents and I recently called the other school to change our minds and go there. ( my father agreed, yay.) Turns out I wasn't accepted because my reading and Math Scores were low. Apparently C's. Since when were 95's and 93's C's? What the forget is this bullstuff?

I'm pretty sure It was a mixup, i'll keep you guys updated.

Why are you Skateaton 2.0 now

What did I miss?

Why are you Skateaton 2.0 now

What did I miss?
His old profile lost its avatar and signature privileges or something

His old profile lost its avatar and signature privileges or something
Why?


Why?
probably for doing something stupid as stuff
that's the only reason people ever lose them

probably for doing something stupid as stuff
that's the only reason people ever lose them
if i were to lose it, he would remove my avatar and my signature, which stayed the same.

if i were to lose it, he would remove my avatar and my signature, which stayed the same.
what?

what?
my avatar would be blank and my signature would be wiped out.

my avatar would be blank and my signature would be wiped out.
under what circumstances?
I have no idea what you're trying to say

under what circumstances?
I have no idea what you're trying to say
just forget it.

if i were to lose it, he would remove my avatar and my signature, which stayed the same.

When I lost my avatar privileges I also lost my signature privileges and I cannot edit my signature, but my old one is still there.

good thimg i still have my avatar :d

When I lost my avatar privileges I also lost my signature privileges and I cannot edit my signature, but my old one is still there.
So thats why you dont have an avatar

When I lost my avatar privileges I also lost my signature privileges and I cannot edit my signature, but my old one is still there.

How did you lose avatar privelages?

Ontopic:

That sounds like a pretty bad mixup. It usually doesn't occur on a grand scale like that, but good for you.