Author Topic: Did boltster die?  (Read 796 times)

Boltster has not posted in a while.

what happen?

His ego accidentally touched Monocle's and it exploded. Boltster was the only casualty.

He was banned for something.

And don't start a "did [user] died?" fad please...

His ego accidentally touched Monocle's and it exploded. Boltster was the only casualty.
he did have quite an ego

Its a good things we are keep Monocle and Bisjac at safe distances, otherwise we might lose the whole forums.

He was eaten by a dingo

And don't start a "did [user] died?" fad please...
Actually I'm not, there is no other way of asking, stop getting brown town about me making a thread, you are no better.

He was banned for something.
I dont recall?

Its a good things we are keep Monocle and Bisjac at safe distances, otherwise we might lose the whole forums.
Bisjac is also invincible.

Actually I'm not, there is no other way of asking, stop getting brown town about me making a thread, you are no better.
I dont recall?
Yea I heard he was banned.
I think for dismissive or something.

Also usually when I see 2 of the kinda same thread I always think "oh god another fad.."

Yea I heard he was banned.
I think for dismissive or something.

Also usually when I see 2 of the kinda same thread I always think "oh god another fad.."
The punishment is 1 week for dismissing a thread.

death case 2
there seems to be a DEATH TREND!
TO THE FAPMOBILE!

it's funny because Bisjac and i were super bros for a while. and then he stopped talking to me because i was talking to mandi a lot.

but we're secretly bromoloveuals still.

well, with him gone, my ego exponentially dropped.

The punishment is 1 week for dismissing a thread.
Hm, well I know he said something to get him perma'd

but we're secretly bromoloveuals still.

Not so secretly now, is it?