Author Topic: Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game  (Read 27348 times)

This is what I've got so far:

The bottom three are foreground and the rest are background details.

thanks for paying attention to my tiles that i put effort into for your benefit
i really appreciate it

thanks for paying attention to my tiles that i put effort into for your benefit
i really appreciate it
Look, stop whining and complaining about the project being dead every time you post something and nobody responds immediately. You keep putting yourself down, making nobody want to respond to you...

you're being like your avatar!

negative!

Look, stop whining and complaining about the project being dead every time you post something and nobody responds immediately. You keep putting yourself down, making nobody want to respond to you...

My point is that he never responds to my work.
At all.

When I post something, he either doesn't reply to it or replies to it in a week saying "huh? oh yeah they were nice i guess".
When you post something, it doesn't even cost him a second to reply.

you should care about alphadin's reply because that is what really matters.

My point is that he never responds to my work.
At all.

Thats a huge loving bullstuff lie.

But if i compliment now you will cry about me not complimenting them sooner.

Its time we let this die. Either that or Alphadin should give me the Game files and ill do it myself.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:07:18 PM by Menen »

Its time we let this die. Either that or Alphadin should give me the Game files and ill do it myself.
Okay don't be a twat now a lot of people put a lot of hard work on this project for you jimmy!

Menen, I spend my free time making sprites for your benefit, not mine, and you treat everything I contribute like garbage. Do you even know what contribution feels like? From what I've seen you do in this project(hint: nothing), you don't.

Menen, I spend my free time making sprites for your benefit, not mine, and you treat everything I contribute like garbage. Do you even know what contribution feels like? From what I've seen you do in this project(hint: nothing), you don't.
You don't HAVE to contribute you know. I'm just doing it for fun. I could care less if he ever uses any of my stuff. And if he doesn't I could probably use it for something later on... Stop whining. Do you even know what volunteering feels like? From what you've displayed here, I don't think you do.

On a more contributing note, I always forget how big the player sprite actually is :/

I'll have to make bigger blocks...

Your sprites are good. Ok Happy?

I dont look at this thread anymore. This is dead. Alphadin wont talk to me. Its dead. Everyone go home.

Oh look, Yosher is being a little cry baby and he removed all his sprites. How loving mature. Go away Yosher.