Kaphonaits was banned

Author Topic: Kaphonaits was banned  (Read 876 times)

god, he was such an starfish who insulted everyone/everything.

Badspot is cool guy, he bans idiots and doesn't afraid of anything.

Let me predict what his ban reason wa- posting for a banned user.
I know the reason and everybody knows.

I really do hope he is banned, but it looks like he isn't due to the fact that the words are not crossed out and he posted today, possible fake ban much?

I really do hope he is banned, but it looks like he isn't due to the fact that the words are not crossed out and he posted today, possible fake ban much?

No, it looks real, notice how if you highlight all of the text it shows a break. Besides, look at the edit. It was today. If it was done already, they guys who posted in the thread would have noticed, and if it was edited in by Kaph, there would have been a "Last edit by blah blah blah" in there.

No, it looks real, notice how if you highlight all of the text it shows a break. Besides, look at the edit. It was today. If it was done already, they guys who posted in the thread would have noticed, and if it was edited in by Kaph, there would have been a "Last edit by blah blah blah" in there.

sometimes, no edit message appears

You can't edit drama.

No editting in drama unless for badspot, no locking in drama unless for badspot and moderators. Totally a fake ban.

No, the thread is locked.

No editting in drama unless for badspot, no locking in drama unless for badspot and moderators. Totally a fake ban.
You can fake a ban, you don't need to edit anything.

And how is this done?
Oh, yeah, through that BBC thing.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:04:15 PM by ShadowYoshi294 »

it's not a fake ban you tards

even it if was they're so blatantly obvious, anyone who can't tell the difference is an idiot

Oh yes, thanks for the butthurt.
I thought at first he already had "User was banned for this post" the moment he opened up the thread, since I already new in advance you can't edit drama topics.