Author Topic: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!!!  (Read 2166 times)

Once again the infamous Tim Lieser changes his name. Whos this  you ask? Alex T Warren....or also known as Jaden Brixton. I Want to warn you all. His new name is Black Sunlight. If he sees this he will change. So look for Black Sunlight or Jaden Brixton. Im tired of this kid  and im sure you all are. He is such a douche to us all. If those who dont know, look up Jaden Brixton or Alex T Warren, then you will see topics about him. You'll understand. (IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM, ONCE AGAIN LOOK HIM UP ON FORUMS)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:38:35 PM by Sandwich »

...What?

I don't remember Jaden Brixton.

I do remember the name Warren, though.

Once again the infamous Tim Lieser changes his name. Whos this  you ask? Alex T Warren....or also known as Jaden Brixton. I Want to warn you all. His new name is Black Sunlight. If he sees this he will change. So look for Black Sunlight or Jaden Brixton. Im tired of this kid  and im sure you all are. He is such a douche to us all. If those who dont know, look up Jaden Brixton or Alex T Warren, then you will see topics about him. You'll understand.
EXCUSE ME?! I'm Black Sunlight And I am NOT Jaden Brixton look my ID. Tim has not changed his name.
Edit: You sir are an idiot.

Now I'm confused.
Me too. I don't even know where he got this from...

this thread makes no sense lol.

My BLID is 15749 Jaden's is 7543 look it up on RTB before accusing anyone idiot.

HellsSpot has different ID xD

HellsSpot has different ID xD
I was guessing. So? You were still wrong of accusing me.

Love how he sends you to defend him :3

My BLID is 15749 Jaden's is 7543 look it up on RTB before accusing anyone idiot.

Lool. You accused me of being HellsSpot. Just shows Hypocrite...

Lool. You accused me of being HellsSpot. Just shows Hypocrite...
It said Hellspot2 I guess I was to quick to judge.