20 (52.6%)
Behind the door
6 (15.8%)
In the tv
7 (18.4%)
In my profile pic
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Brony Clan  (Read 23444 times)

To blockland no. To the fourms yes. I've had BL for about 2-2 1/2 years.
Excuse me but ive been playing for atleast 4 years i didnt get the full version until late 2009 and i joined the forums in early 2010

This doesn't happen.

it did just ask Half Brick he had my key also.

Hate to break it to you, TheArmyGuy, but it did happen. I had to email Blockland support to resolve this. Here's what it said: "Due to a rare Database bug (which has been fixed,) you and another member of blockland received the same key. You will receive a new one shortly."

This would be why my BL_ID is so high.

I'm a brony.

You do know there is a modify button so you don't have to doublepost everytime someone says something.

Also, I can see you are determined to make this clan, but with all respect

Please get a better layout.
More organization.

Also, did you think about the consequences of posting something like this?

I am a brony and trust me, you should lock it.
The forums dont take kindly to us.

Cool :) interested in joining, What's the bronyism test?

Edit: All of you who think bronies have no purpose on this earth, Go forget yourselves. We are no different from you, And If your still rebellious about this idea then go die in a hole you demonic enslaved child.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 08:34:36 PM by SmeggHead69 »

I am a brony and trust me, you should lock it.
The forums dont take kindly to us.

Idc

Idc
Bad move there. You seem to have neglected to read the rules Which say exactly that is bannable.

Saying "I don't care" to a post isn't bannable, saying it to a topic is. At least that's how it's pretty much always worked. There could be an exception, but don't count on it.

It's already been cleared up that he's not gonna lock the thread so just let it die.
If he continues to bump it, let him - just don't reply to it yourselves and you can continue on with your life without feeding a troll.

you either a. gave it away or b. you took it from him
Enjoy your ban.
wrong context please stfu
Bad move there. You seem to have neglected to read the rules Which say exactly that is bannable.
wrong context please stfu

Cool :) interested in joining, What's the bronyism test?

Edit: All of you who think bronies have no purpose on this earth, Go forget yourselves. We are no different from you, And If your still rebellious about this idea then go die in a hole you demonic enslaved child.
Im a brony and this horrible and so are you.