Author Topic: FFSO - Marvelous random bashing  (Read 3037 times)

Eussorus may be a richard at times but he should be aloud still.
In my opinion he shouldn't, he if is a richard to me I am not giving him crap.

"liar, liar, your pants are on fire"
That is not the account I am raffling away you tard. I play on the one I got from a friend.

In my opinion he shouldn't, he if is a richard to me I am not giving him crap.
all i did was ask to be in the raffle?

if anything you were the richard first.

FFSO, thank you for putting me in the raffle.  But please, put Eussorus back in.  Also, remove the options in the poll that say "SCREW THEZ3N0N."

FFSO, thank you for putting me in the raffle.  But please, put Eussorus back in.  Also, remove the options in the poll that say "SCREW THEZ3N0N."
Fixed, but Eussorus is not going in no matter what. It is my game, I paid for it, I am not letting him in if I don't want to.

awnser me, you insecure meanie.
all i did was ask to be in the raffle?

if anything you were the richard first.

Fixed, but Eussorus is not going in no matter what. It is my game, I paid for it, I am not letting him in if I don't want to.
i don't care to be in your raffle, but i thought it would be nice to try to have a extra account.
this just prooves that you are a richard.

this just prooves that you are a richard.
Why would I give someone an account when they already have one. When I could give it to someone who doesn't have one

Why would I give someone an account when they already have one. When I could give it to someone who doesn't have one
guess what, buddy.

the majority of the people in the raffle already have minecraft accounts.
i thought it would be nice to try to have a extra account.
learn to read.

and i like how you are ignoring my statement  :cookieMonster:

guess what, buddy.

the majority of the people in the raffle already have minecraft accounts.
That is different, I didn't know so I allow them in.

That is different, I didn't know so I allow them in.
FFSO, just let him in the raffle.  You never sai.d in the rules that people couldn't have an account already

FFSO, just let him in the raffle.  You never sai.d in the rules that people couldn't have an account already
That is not the reason I am not letting him in, he is a richard to me, and he is a richard to my friends.

That is not the reason I am not letting him in, he is a richard to me, and he is a richard to my friends.
Well, I have to agree with that, but just let him in.

friends as in kazami and nobot and them?
all of us made up we skype all the time.

in the thread all i wanted is to be in the raffle, but you had to flame me and be a richard to me first.

friends as in kazami and nobot and them?
all of us made up we skype all the time.

in the thread all i wanted is to be in the raffle, but you had to flame me and be a richard to me first.
Eussorus, if I win, do you want to share the account with me?

Eussorus, if I win, do you want to share the account with me?
nah, it is fine, i just thought it would be nice to have a extra one in-case one of my friends wanted one or i lost my current one ;-;.