If you were stranded on an island, which forumgoer would you want with you?

Author Topic: If you were stranded on an island, which forumgoer would you want with you?  (Read 11993 times)

TomTheGeek, RingsOfSaturn, and room for 1 other person.

BECAUSE BROS.
bring a hot girl for babies.

bring a hot girl for babies.
theres only 5 in the forum, but, I'LL TAKE THEM!

Definitely no girls ewwwww. Maybe Otis as he is the only person on here that doesn't act hetero all the time.

Idle so I can sleep all day without caring a damn. Or Nobot.

theres only 5 in the forum, but, I'LL TAKE THEM!
bubbagum is hottest and she is mine <3

bubbagum is hottest and she is mine <3
Actually no. She's my irl sister and she told me she's just teasing all her skype buddies.  Sorry Eurssorus, all that ass is mine. <3

probably badspot, because he is god and could teleport us off the island

Actually no. She's my irl sister and she told me she's just teasing all her skype buddies.  Sorry Eurssorus, all that ass is mine. <3

ogm incest!1
but yeah she's smokin hot

what the forget did I just read

im a good source of protein

Definitely no girls ewwwww. Maybe Otis as he is the only person on here that doesn't act hetero all the time.
Ya, I only act hetero sometimes and only as a joke; I know when to be serious.

Ya, I only act hetero sometimes and only as a joke; I know when to be serious.

Exactly. Survival is a serious situation no time to pretend we like vaginas or having love with women, we have to remain mature and focused.

Exactly. Survival is a serious situation no time to pretend we like vaginas or having love with women, we have to remain mature and focused.
Well the instinctive way of survival is reproducing.