Author Topic: If you were stranded on an island, which forumgoer would you want with you?  (Read 11958 times)

Well the instinctive way of survival is reproducing.

Stop trolling and being immature this is why I wouldn't bring you along.

Well the instinctive way of survival is reproducing.
yes... lets reproduce w/ our sister and make lots of mental reterd babbies and then we will have enough to make a raft out of them

its all about the bromance.

who needs babies  :cookieMonster:

Stop trolling and being immature this is why I wouldn't bring you along.
Uhh, I'm not trolling.  That's the truth.  Survival is within your many natural instincts, the way of survival is within reproduction.

yes... lets reproduce w/ our sister and make lots of mental reterd babbies and then we will have enough to make a raft out of them

sounds like a plan

...What is going on?
bubba, i want to be on a island with you <3

never make me laugh that hard again or I will find you and I will kill you.with love

all that ass is mine. <3
what the forget is wrong with you?
i was joking.

I wish I had a lovey sister, preferably around 13, I would incest the forget out of her.

what the forget is wrong with you?
i was joking.
Hey what do you know, so was I. :D

I wish I had a lovey sister, preferably around 13, I would incest the forget out of her.
WHAT THE forget.

Thread is full of wincest.