3 (8.6%)
poor
1 (2.9%)
horrible
2 (5.7%)
the day i die horrible
14 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: my lousy birthday  (Read 2430 times)

kill yourself, it's the only way anyone will love you.

Congratulations.  It was 356x days ado that you emerged from your mother's uterus!  x being your age.

Is that not a party in itself?

kill yourself, it's the only way anyone will love you.
sounds tempting but i still have something to live for

oh, then burn your house down for attention. whatever floats your boat.

your dawg?
i'll take him
no really, your kid, and you have extreme adhd and theres no job called "scout" and its worse than autism since you have WORK and it doesn't let you have a easier time

oh, then burn your house down for attention. whatever floats your boat.
nah i have things in my house that make me happy

I don't think your mom wants to celebrate the day she was in excruciating pain pushing you out of her vagina.

I don't think your mom wants to celebrate the day she was in excruciating pain pushing you out of her vagina.
that doesnt give her an excuse to be mean to me

today is my lousy birthday that my parents think its not any sort of special day. nobody takes the day off of work to stay home with me and i still have a stupid bed time of 8:30 and no friends could come over. and the only good things is a cake, fozen custard, and we go to eat out. even though we have the time and money to do more
first world problems

I KNOW RIGHT
I only got cake and ice cream and I get to eat out but meanwhile those dang spoiled kids in africa are living in those tents starving. WAHWAHWAHWAH

nah i have things in my house that make me happy
carrots and heroin.
that doesnt give her an excuse to be mean to me
She isn't, she has no reason to be nice to you either, stop being such a spoiled cunt.

She isn't, she has no reason to be nice to you either, stop being such a spoiled cunt.
But clone you get to be one of those spoiled rich kids in the Philippines so you shouldn't be talking!